3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
you need to make morphs to smooth the areas that look weird when the character moves. Then hook them up so the joint that's moving applies the morph. I made a generic one for just this hip issue I can post when I get back to my computer. I have a dial you set for a character. I generally raise a leg by the hip side to side all the way up and dial it in to where it's smooth and memorize it. I think it should work for you I've made people with some large thighs. This is for genesis 8.1 though.

View attachment 3084571
you have a weird leg
View attachment 3084573
Find the HipRaiseThighBendMultiplier View attachment 3084574
dial it in so the leg looks like this
View attachment 3084575
View attachment 3084576
it now works a bit better, it isn't perfect and it doesn't do all I wanted it to, something about a ratio of the bend and side to side setting the height the hip raises but it didn't work correctly.

With it applied, not perfect but better than before
View attachment 3084580

View attachment 3084579
I don't know why, but my Genesis 8 models can't access those slider. Do u have them for genesis 8 and 3???

Dec 16, 2019
I don't know why, but my Genesis 8 models can't access those slider. Do u have them for genesis 8 and 3???
Sorry I don't have that. I made the morphs with an 8.1 model. At the time I thought, "Dang I should have used an 8 model." But I with no plans for anyone other than myself to see this my concerns didn't elevate beyond a moment of mental flatulence. You could try the transfer utility's favorite morphs trick and it should work on 8 fine and probably be passible on 3.

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Silly question time, ''Has anyone else had any problems with lighting scenes in 4.22?'' As so far 4 out of 5 renders have been too dark, no matter how much I've upped the lights, the 5th render was to bleached out. I also stopped 3 renders Because they were almost blacked out, & as a sort of 'part two' 4.22 has crashed my laptop 7 or 8 times when building up the image before rendering.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Sorry I don't have that. I made the morphs with an 8.1 model. At the time I thought, "Dang I should have used an 8 model." But I with no plans for anyone other than myself to see this my concerns didn't elevate beyond a moment of mental flatulence. You could try the transfer utility's favorite morphs trick and it should work on 8 fine and probably be passible on 3.
Can u elborate, im a newbie on daz??

Reactions: OutOfAshes

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Silly question time, ''Has anyone else had any problems with lighting scenes in 4.22?'' As so far 4 out of 5 renders have been too dark, no matter how much I've upped the lights, the 5th render was to bleached out. I also stopped 3 renders Because they were almost blacked out, & as a sort of 'part two' 4.22 has crashed my laptop 7 or 8 times when building up the image before rendering.
Personally, no. I don't see anything wrong with lighting in my v4.22 install. I've experienced some stability issues, though. But after addressing and fixing some errors (errors, not warnings) listed in my log file, everything seems to be working pretty well and stable.

Reactions: DitaVonTease
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes