3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Sure, this is a great trick hidden away in daz that I've found useful. Load a figure with the morph you want to transfer and one you want to send it to. Here is a genesis 3 model that I've thiccified with a morph and the gen 8.1 model I posted a render of a couple days ago whom still happens to be open. View attachment 3091730
On the figure the morphs are coming from favorite what you want to send to the other figure, the heart on the properties. Here they are all wishfully favorited but it will not be so easy as we shall see. View attachment 3091731
Open the transfer utility.
View attachment 3091734
Unselect everything but morph targets and choose favorites on the dropdown. I choose favorites and subcomponents here, despite not being sure what it means by subcomponents. Then "Accept".
View attachment 3091735
Now we have the actual morphs on the gen 3 figure. But they aren't connected to any joint movements. The other parameters didn't transfer.
View attachment 3091736
Nevertheless the morphs still do what we want.
View attachment 3091737
View attachment 3091738
View attachment 3091739
Back on the 8.1 figure these are what didn't get sent over.
View attachment 3091740
If your in edit mode, which I recommend always using for just being able to set multiple parameters at once, you can right click on a parameter and see it in the Property Hierarchy.
View attachment 3091741
To replicate what's going on here you will need to copy these missing parameters on the gen 3 model and wire them up the same way.
View attachment 3091742

The morph transfer trick works on anything that has morphs. I made this script to put the morphs on these onto anything else. They need to be installed at the default location for the script to work.
View attachment 3091763
Thank you my man, The first part worked smoothly but im stuck in the second part, how exectly do I transfer the other paramters??. I followed your instructions but didn't understood the second part.

Dec 16, 2019
Thank you my man, The first part worked smoothly but im stuck in the second part, how exectly do I transfer the other paramters??. I followed your instructions but didn't understood the second part.
Here's a video that goes over how to make parameters. What I meant is to make those 5 missing parameters and copy how they're set up on the 8.1 model.

Reactions: Digitalface
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes