3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
The Generals wife - complete story in 4k
This is the complete story so you will find part 1 in it ( for those who already got part1 one month ago)
The total scenes in this now is 114. ALL IN 4K.

Support links are bellow on my signature and on the pictures
fell free to support and get this and all my stories ( almost 100 ) on my Patreon page

Also join my discord for more exclusive stuff:

r03.jpg r34.jpg r67.jpg r71.jpg r84.jpg

Sep 15, 2023
Bought. So when's your game coming out?
What do you mean, Art... my game?

You mean game as in using all these sweet models I'm making as actual characters portraited in erotic and sexual content?
That'd be cool, yeah.
But if you mean that as in at least half a duzen k HQ renders made using my prehistoric GPU scripted and coded into Ren'py... I won't make it.
I'll burn my house down before I manage to do that.
And I would need a partner in crime, I know very little bout Python.
But that'd be cool too, yeah.

Deltaboxx

Aug 9, 2019
Suspended from pixiv.

Maybe it's not the right place to describe it, but I'll tell you so it doesn't happen to others. I was immediately, without warning suspended from pixiv. Reason: "Regarding realistic images that could be mistaken for real-life photographs". More than 2000 Followers lost. It happened after I uploaded another Slave Leia (Carrie Fisher) pic that can also be seen here. Unfortunately, it's my fault because I didn't know that this would result in an immediate suspension. I made a new account and I will make sure that the faces of the celebrities are not visible on my "realistic images". I think that was probably the problem.

• Sad
Reactions: Nulldev

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Suspended from pixiv.

Maybe it's not the right place to describe it, but I'll tell you so it doesn't happen to others. I was immediately, without warning suspended from pixiv. Reason: "Regarding realistic images that could be mistaken for real-life photographs". More than 2000 Followers lost. It happened after I uploaded another Slave Leia (Carrie Fisher) pic that can also be seen here. Unfortunately, it's my fault because I didn't know that this would result in an immediate suspension. I made a new account and I will make sure that the faces of the celebrities are not visible on my "realistic images". I think that was probably the problem.
I think the same append to Vivalamind...

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
What do you mean, Art... my game?

You mean game as in using all these sweet models I'm making as actual characters portraited in erotic and sexual content?
That'd be cool, yeah.
But if you mean that as in at least half a duzen k HQ renders made using my prehistoric GPU scripted and coded into Ren'py... I won't make it.
I'll burn my house down before I manage to do that.
And I would need a partner in crime, I know very little bout Python.
But that'd be cool too, yeah.
get on discord and I'd help you. Yeah, you should make a game.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes