3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
One of my first DAZ renders! Any advice for a beginner would gladly be appreciated!
View attachment 3228172
Nicely done. I would recommend using a camera when you render. Or if you used one, click on it in the scene tab and then click camera again in the parameter tab and turn on depth of field. You can then view your scene with the perspective setting, select the camera again in the scene tab and you'll see lines for the camera's focus etc. Then you need to adjust the focal distance and f/stop until you get a box around what you wish to render. It will focus on that. I find this also helps with lighting as well.

Once you render with this, you'll have a sharp focus on your main subject, with a blurrier, out of focus background etc... which gives a better sense of depth. Note, the smaller the f/stop, the more out of focus the background will be and the narrower the area will be that is in focus.

Otherwise, you're doing great! Nice scene!

Edit: oh, when you add in a camera, move your perspective view to where you want it, then when you click to add one from the top menu bar, select "Apply Viewport Transforms" and it will put the camera where your current perspective view is. Of course, you can move your camera around like normal, just select it as your view rather than perspective. I recommend placing the camera farther away from the subject, not too close so you can get focal distance of around 300 (I like it, anything will work though). You can always adjust the frame width to zoom in without effecting your focal distance etc.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Guys, I have a request. Can you guys share some renders of Asian girls. That will be a great help :).
Thanks.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes