3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
A medium full shot, one shot, shallow focus, a framed-well balanced "authority character" with guiding lines leading the focus on her, inserting a mobile and a "lost gaze" expression...what caused her to be like that...? Talking about dramatic shot :)
Just an appreciating cinematography-novice lover and student... :)

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Last call.
Last_Call_01_F95.png

Custom 30 something female, Amahle. Usually try not to do much post processing, but straight from DAZ the reflections in the window (you are looking in from the outside) did not really render as well as I had expected. This is resized for F95 and a character mask and photo filter added in Lightroom Classic to enhance Amalhe and the reflections. Hardest part to do in DAZ was the camera focus, I don't really know what the window asset did, but I had to set the focus distance about 100 cm in front of Amahle to get her in focus. The bartender is just Assassin 8.1 without any modifications.

Last edited:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Waiting
In-The-Chair.png
Well since my Pixiv got banned, I thought it time to start posting to twitter. So I'll continue to post here from time to time and on Deviant art/Slushe, but I'm going to try to get my following back since I had few thousand followers on pixiv and only a few hundred on other platforms. This will be first post. Here goes nothing....

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
Florane's nightmare in hell - the 5 stages of sodomy.

Probably this will be the title , it is a nightmare session that Florane has and has to go through 5 stages so she can wake up from this hellish dream ....
This is a teaser of this story and i intend to make this the biggest i have ever created , of course its a work that will take some weeks ...

Full wallpaper in 4K resolution and no watermarks is available on my Patreon.

Floranewallpaper.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes