3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Beautiful sensual cute made,celtic1138 !!:love::love::love:
The brightest,prettiest eyes that look at you oh so seductively,
while she looks at you with the cutest smile,the most divine wavy chestnut brown hair,
and the most angelic,enchanting body that mother nature could ever created,
dancing around you so playfully,sensually and in love,
until your entire existence revolves around her alone,
masterfully gorgeous !!

Aelf3d

Jul 3, 2017
She is beautiful. :love: Is that part of her hair that we see under the table lying along her left leg? If it is, that's a really long healthy hair that she has. :D
Thank you!! its actually Sif from the game god of war ragnarok (she has a very long hair lol)

Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
This is Sabrina. I've already posted a few renders of her. She is a teenager with a rebellious heart. She's an ace in pretty much everything she does. Kinda a wonder girl, you could tell. She likes Johnny.

kor_mcs_introduction_1_sabrina_full_body.png

This is Rosa. I posted one render where only her back side is visible. This teenage girl has a joyful, contagious nature. She is two years younger than Sabrina, her best friend, and Johnny. Like Sabrina, she also likes Johnny.

kor_mcs_introduction_3_rosa_full_body.png

This is Johnny. I posted one render where his face is hidden by Sabrina's head. He is quite the average teenage boy and can be quite indecisive. And yet, he's got the heart of two cute girls at the same time. Rosa's undisguised interest in him, her overwhelming energy and Johnny's indecisive nature have made him Rosa's "darling". But he actually likes Sabrina. Johnny hides a secret, though. He has supernatural powers, inherited from his defunct mother. Moving objects with his mind, hypnosis (and self-hypnosis) and even travelling to the past are some of the things he can do.

kor_mcs_introduction_5_johnny_full_body.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since these characters depict non-adult people, I won't post explicit content of any of them.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes