3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
This is Sabrina. I've already posted a few renders of her. She is a teenager with a rebellious heart. She's an ace in pretty much everything she does. Kinda a wonder girl, you could tell. She likes Johnny.

View attachment 3264985

This is Rosa. I posted one render where only her back side is visible. This teenage girl has a joyful, contagious nature. She is two years younger than Sabrina, her best friend, and Johnny. Like Sabrina, she also likes Johnny.

View attachment 3264986

This is Johnny. I posted one render where his face is hidden by Sabrina's head. He is quite the average teenage boy and can be quite indecisive. And yet, he's got the heart of two cute girls at the same time. Rosa's undisguised interest in him, her overwhelming energy and Johnny's indecisive nature have made him Rosa's "darling". But he actually likes Sabrina. Johnny hides a secret, though. He has supernatural powers, inherited from his defunct mother. Moving objects with his mind, hypnosis (and self-hypnosis) and even travelling to the past are some of the things he can do.

View attachment 3264987

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since these characters depict non-adult people, I won't post explicit content of any of them.
Ngl, why would any of those pretty girl want to be with a wimp like him?

• Haha
Reactions: Jumbi
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes