3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
In an alternative universe, Jill Valentine's path diverged drastically from the well-known Resident Evil storyline. In this alternate reality, Jill found herself at a crossroads after the Raccoon City incident. Instead of continuing her fight against bioterrorism, she faced unexpected circumstances that led her to join the enigmatic Umbrella Corporation.

Driven by a desire for power and a misguided sense of justice, Jill saw an opportunity within Umbrella to wield influence and control. Seduced by promises of advancements in biotechnology and a chance to reshape the world in her own image, she willingly aligned herself with the corporation she once fought against.

Over time, Jill became deeply entangled in Umbrella's dark secrets and unethical experiments, gradually losing her moral compass. The once-heroic S.T.A.R.S. operative evolved into a cunning and ruthless figure, orchestrating sinister plots that served Umbrella's nefarious agenda.

Jill Valentine, now a formidable force within the Umbrella Corporation, embraced her newfound role as a villain, utilizing her skills and knowledge for malevolent purposes. The alternative universe witnessed the transformation of a once-hero into a shadowy antagonist, leaving a trail of chaos and destruction in her wake.

---

I had fun with this one! :D
View attachment 3278033
Man it’s really cool render , may i ask
What is your settings for render
And how did you achieve such cool lighting setup like this , i’m interested really .

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes