3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Look under Daz Studio Formats, NOT Poser, you should find at least 2 library's under that heading, look under 'My Library'

Ahh got it! Now I can see the folders. Unfortunately when I want to open any of them, DAZ says "an error occured loading these files".

How do I properly load them? Do I have to add two characters first? And then, which of these do I take?

1706051867680.png

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Friends, this is a topic where only renders are shared. Please do not fill this place with text. For further discussion you can use private messaging or the help category.

Firstly, he asked, secondly How many others have the same problem....
Ahh got it! Now I can see the folders. Unfortunately when I want to open any of them, DAZ says "an error occured loading these files".

How do I properly load them? Do I have to add two characters first? And then, which of these do I take?

View attachment 3290295
You need to add 'dicktator to G8M' & 'New Genitials V8 to G8F', then pose them...All while Playing in the Animation timeline....No point asking me about Animatting stuff in Daz, as I don't use that, but there are plenty of vids on YouTube...

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Friends, this is a topic where only renders are shared. Please do not fill this place with text. For further discussion you can use private messaging or the help category.
Maybe read the OP:

We Have A lots of Creator In Here.
IF u stuck need help.
We will Be happy to HELP YOU.
You need to add 'dicktator to G8M' & 'New Genitials V8 to G8F', then pose them...All while Playing in the Animation timeline....
I don't know what this means :/
What is dicktator and new genitals? I only downloaded this animation pack.

I thought I could just open the animation and then add whatever model I like over the male and female characters of that animation scene..

MADmonkeysw

Aug 30, 2021
Maybe read the OP:

I don't know what this means :/
What is dicktator and new genitals? I only downloaded this animation pack.

I thought I could just open the animation and then add whatever model I like over the male and female characters of that animation scene..
for Dicktator i believe you need this

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
for Dicktator i believe you need this
Well I just loaded the pack from F95 here, it wasn't mentioned as far as I can recall..

Why is Daz3D so complicated x_x
I just wanted to load up some animations and see how well they run in real time. But neither are some included in the software nor seem I able to get a working package here on F95.

Last edited:

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Well I just loaded the pack from F95 here, it wasn't mentioned as far as I can recall..

Why is Daz3D so complicated x_x
I just wanted to load up some animations and see how well they run in real time. But neither are some included in the software nor seem I able to get a working package here on F95.
You probably need to do some of the tutorials that are included with Daz Studio. This will give you a basic understanding of what the tools and assets packs do and interact. You need to understand the difference between Poser, Blender, Daz Studio and other 3D Graphic Design Applications.

You have to build your scenes using the assets, including all the add-ons required for what you want to show / look at; it will take a while specially if you want to start animating scenes.

As mentioned above, check-out help forums, here on, Daz 3D, Renderosity, YouTube and other places on he internet.

This thread is best for showing your work and specific 'how to' questions, not for general beginners tutorials.

Good luck, we look forward to seeing your work.

CKGames

Feb 17, 2023
This one is too awesome for you not to fix the hair lol. OOT? Mess with the head size adjust or something.. this render deserves it!
I noticed a few mistakes while rendering, but I wanted to share this beautiful render. thank you for your thoughts!

Troxvi

Mar 9, 2019
Country Club

CoupleAtClubT+S.jpg

Donald Goertz: Thank you for the invitation
Mr. Jones: Sorry it was a bit last minute.
Donald Goertz: Dont worry about it, we managede to find a babysitter. I believe her dad works for your company.
Mrs. Jones: Rori? Cute little redhead.
Nicole Goertz: Yes, i just hope, for her sake, that she does a better job this time.
Mrs. Jones: I think she signede up for one of the classes i teach at the college.
Nicole Goertz: Speaking college, is this one of yours?
Mrs. Jones: Yes, thats the beauty of teaching at the college. No shortage of young boys and girls, in need of an extension, extra credit or money, to corrupt.
Donald Goertz: Well as your new company and family lawyer im sure ill get to know more about that.
Mr. Jones: Thats some of the more "unconventionel" work you'll be doing for me.
Donald Goertz: Very much looking forward to it.

Featuring from left to right:

Donald Goertz
Nicole Goertz
Kaylee
Mrs. Jones
Mr. Jones

If anybody have any situations they would like see my characters in let me know, im allways looking for new ideas and inspiration.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes