3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
First Time Try Daz3d. Can anyone tell me how can i improve render quality
View attachment 3318563
The render is quite small so we can't really see much detail. Use and post a larger resolution, at least 1920x1080p. Her feet are cut off so you should move the camera to capture her whole body, or otherwise look up a tutorial on framing to get an idea of appropriate spots for camera cutoff. And the beach background looks out of place for the school girl outfit. Instead try a classroom setting. Look up some lighting tutorials so you can effectively use lighting other than just an HDRI.

Otherwise, she's a cute girl with a nice outfit. :)

zherealbastard

Donor
Feb 24, 2019
Creating poses, again. In between other stuff I have to do.
Destroyed five really nice posepairs, because I'm stupid and didn't quite check which direction I set for the mirrorbackup... Yeah, I know. Stupid. :cautious:
This one is the last one I was working on, so luckily it was in scene and could save it.
And just because, I thought to share it. Think it kind of cute and intimate. Also cruel, if you look at it right.
No complete scene, no dents/pressure on the bed, no colliding bodies either, just a pose.
View attachment 3313287
...I def, miss your work here during the last weeks and months...your work is almost awesome, models, positions and renderings.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mastergobbo

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
...I def, miss your work here during the last weeks and months...your work is almost awesome, models, positions and renderings.
Wow! Thank you for the kind words!
As I am not earning money by doing "this", I am - like others - bound to go and do real work, which often times doesn't allow to spend too much time on a hobby like this. Other than that, life happens from time to time, and is throwing stones in my gears :confused:.
That said, I like creating these pictures, like tinkering with DAZ and the like, but sometimes I have to set things on halt because one or the other reason.

Reactions: kissloveD
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes