3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Nithhogg

Jun 28, 2018
Does anyone have any tips for this pic? I need to redo the render because I messed up with the depth of field but I feel like the mohawk girl looks wrong somehow. Is it just me? whatever.png

• Love
Reactions: Captain Bipto

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Does anyone have any tips for this pic? I need to redo the render because I messed up with the depth of field but I feel like the mohawk girl looks wrong somehow. Is it just me? View attachment 3339249

Well, 3 things before we get to DOF, the girl in the back looks like she's falling off her heels, the guy seems to be wandering towards the edge, & the only person in focus seems to be packing extras in her back pockets, & the foot pose is all wrong.
A simple trick to check for focus & DOF is to colour the field of view (blue works for me), focus in pale green with about 22% opacity, in the camera settings, you'll only see the FoV out of camera view, as a pair of blue(or whatever colour you use) frames front & back of your figures, you can also force a deeper DOF by upping the f-stop on the lense settings, then check your light levels in iray, before rendering....

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
Not very happy with that one, and far, far from my usual style, but I wanted to upload something. Lighting is too strong, compression is ugly, etc etc. But I like the form and the composition, and I spend too much time on that character already.

Sadly, textures are flat. Looks much better with 8k textures and up close, but it didn't make any sense to render with 8k textures when the subject is so far from the camera and the final image is resized to 1440p.

Violet-1.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes