3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Nithhogg

Jun 28, 2018
Does anyone have any tips for this pic? I need to redo the render because I messed up with the depth of field but I feel like the mohawk girl looks wrong somehow. Is it just me? whatever.png

• Love
Reactions: Captain Bipto

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Does anyone have any tips for this pic? I need to redo the render because I messed up with the depth of field but I feel like the mohawk girl looks wrong somehow. Is it just me? View attachment 3339249

Well, 3 things before we get to DOF, the girl in the back looks like she's falling off her heels, the guy seems to be wandering towards the edge, & the only person in focus seems to be packing extras in her back pockets, & the foot pose is all wrong.
A simple trick to check for focus & DOF is to colour the field of view (blue works for me), focus in pale green with about 22% opacity, in the camera settings, you'll only see the FoV out of camera view, as a pair of blue(or whatever colour you use) frames front & back of your figures, you can also force a deeper DOF by upping the f-stop on the lense settings, then check your light levels in iray, before rendering....

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes