3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
I'm not sure if you wanted feedback on it, so here it is. If you didn't want feedback, ignore me :)

1) 2nd image is too dark, and if I am saying that, then probably it is, considering most of mine lean towards low-key.

2) Both second and third images I think would pop a lot more simply with some rim lighting, possibly from the left side.

3) I do like the highlights, especially on the third one. On the second one, they are on the right places, but very subdued.

4) Consider framing the face better with the light on the third image. I get it, her tits is the focus point, but it looks jarring with the face dimmed that much. Usually you'd take away the attention from the face to create mystery, but she's looking like she has the time of her life here. Well, maybe she looks a little horrified too, is that the mystery? :)

5) Something VERY weird is going on with the shadows on the second image.

6) If you're going for a 90s horror flick look, which I think you are, consider dropping the saturation a little.

I'm not quite sure what you were going for with the first image, so I can't comment on that, and since you were testing lighting, I gave feedback on that. But also some DoF is needed to have the woman pop out more

clarbouyant

Mar 1, 2022
I'm not sure if you wanted feedback on it, so here it is. If you didn't want feedback, ignore me :)

1) 2nd image is too dark, and if I am saying that, then probably it is, considering most of mine lean towards low-key.

2) Both second and third images I think would pop a lot more simply with some rim lighting, possibly from the left side.

3) I do like the highlights, especially on the third one. On the second one, they are on the right places, but very subdued.

4) Consider framing the face better with the light on the third image. I get it, her tits is the focus point, but it looks jarring with the face dimmed that much. Usually you'd take away the attention from the face to create mystery, but she's looking like she has the time of her life here. Well, maybe she looks a little horrified too, is that the mystery? :)

5) Something VERY weird is going on with the shadows on the second image.

6) If you're going for a 90s horror flick look, which I think you are, consider dropping the saturation a little.

I'm not quite sure what you were going for with the first image, so I can't comment on that, and since you were testing lighting, I gave feedback on that. But also some DoF is needed to have the woman pop out more
Thank you, I'll try all of that.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes