3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Karabinek

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Nice work, very attractive model and render. One item that I would comment on is that the relative size of the glutes and the legs / upper thigh do not really match. I would suggest you increase the diameter of the upper thigh and maybe calf as well to match the more generously proportioned model.
Thank you very much for your suggestions. Still working on her model as it's my first one and I want her to be perfect :D Im glad that you find her attractive.

Amazing setting!!
She's HOT!
Thank you very much :)

Im still working on that scene. So I will post the final version here aswell when it's done. I hope you will like it even more :)

Reactions: LP83

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well 4/5 renders during the batch render had the correct camera selected. I call that a pretty good result :D
But I rendered the 5th one again, took about an hour.
The lightning is interesting when you only use the lightning that comes with the environment.
I had to make her genital piercings glow though :D

GP_Eva new_first scene_Camera 6.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
GP_Eva new_first scene_Camera 6.png GP_Eva new_first scene_Camera 7.png GP_Eva new_first scene_Camera 5.png GP_Eva new_first scene_Camera 8.png GP_Eva new_first scene_Camera 9.png

W.Bear88

Mar 15, 2019
Here's a few recent renders:
This is a scene from a game that I was hoping to have a demo ready for by this weekend, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. Kind of a lazy render, for the life of me I couldn't get the lighting right so I turned the headlamp on and called it a day.
These last two are my avatar. I was mostly just playing with lighting and I liked the way it came out.
So I cleaned it up a little bit. Got rid of as much grain as I could. Touched up makeup. Added some more color to and cleaned up the eye.
wow look your best make daz3d! I like number one top.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Hey. My first render with my brand new model. Any comments?
Looks good! The glaring problem to me is the overall graininess which is a big pet peeve of mine. As I literally know nothing about making renders myself I do not know the solution but I'm sure you can contact someone on here that has a clean looking render posted and ask them.

Karabinek

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Looks good! The glaring problem to me is the overall graininess which is a big pet peeve of mine. As I literally know nothing about making renders myself I do not know the solution but I'm sure you can contact someone on here that has a clean looking render posted and ask them.
Thank you for your comment. Yes I'm aware that render looks grainy. Not enough iterations. Already rendering one with way more of them.

Reactions: WaveOfPig

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Any tips to add realism to my renders? Closeup, her skin looks really nice and real, but when i zoom out, it looks kinda plastic to me. :cautious:

Edit. Also, hair and eyes are really difficult to make look like real.
View attachment 271001
I believe the main source of your issue here is lighting setup. It's not so much the location or intensity it is the light temperature. I am guessing that it is still at it's default 6500K which is too white to simulate normal setting as it is more akin to white fluoro lighting you would find in a convenience store. If you drop your light source temperature to 5000K the slight yellow tinge will make a big difference in the skin colouring. I think this change should also fix the hair as it will reduce the shine a bit.

To make eyes look realistic you need to have a reflection / light spot. This is a combination of having sufficient eye moisture and also having a visible light source.

Edit: You may also wish to create more skin variation by adding blotches / moles etc. However if you are chasing really clear skin do make any of these adjustments prior to making the light change. Skin Builder 8 is the quickest way of adding these variations (there is a tutorial on how to do this in mt sig).

Reactions: Loys and Dewil777

Dewil777

Sep 4, 2018
I believe the main source of your issue here is lighting setup. It's not so much the location or intensity it is the light temperature. I am guessing that it is still at it's default 6500K which is too white to simulate normal setting as it is more akin to white fluoro lighting you would find in a convenience store. If you drop your light source temperature to 5000K the slight yellow tinge will make a big difference in the skin colouring. I think this change should also fix the hair as it will reduce the shine a bit.

To make eyes look realistic you need to have a reflection / light spot. This is a combination of having sufficient eye moisture and also having a visible light source.

Edit: You may also wish to create more skin variation by adding blotches / moles etc. However if you are chasing really clear skin do make any of these adjustments prior to making the light change. Skin Builder 8 is the quickest way of adding these variations (there is a tutorial on how to do this in mt sig).

Thank you for advices. :)(y)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes