3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

bindr

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Which daz hair is that?
A bit modified SU Everyday Long Hair ( ), the advertising material is not the greatest so probably why you haven't heard of it, not sure why they picked that character for the promo.

But the hair looked like exactly what I wanted, so I bought it on a whim and looks great. It's non-physical, so have to create custom morphs for it to not protrude through specific clothes and stuff.

Overall, great.

bindr

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Very nice! On the club asset, do you also have issue with the view getting blacked out? I deleted all the fog instances, but there are areas I cannot have the camera because it's just darkness.
The glass in the ceiling is the issue. The artist presumably didn't quite understand how refraction works since he made it a single plane but failed to make it thin-walled. Interestingly, he setup all the cameras circumventing the black zone in the middle, which is kind of weird when you're selling it while seemingly aware of a debilitating issue you don't know how to fix.

Use the material selection tool, click on the glass embedded in the ceiling, find it in the Surfaces tab, enable thin walled. Or simply change its material to be opaque or fully transparent, or remove it from rendering.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes