3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I made a quick tutorial not too long ago on how I light within DAZ, and I gave an example on how I achieved a similar result of a sunlight coming through a window (Example 3).
Here is the link (it's free open to everyone):

Hope it helps you somehow. :)
Thank you! I'm gonna read it as soon as I make a little time for it. I'm always willing to learn and improve. :D I always look forward to your art, by the way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CHAQUINN0

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Keya Inora visiting her partner Chance Beckett after their last merc job ended with more of a bang than either would have liked. She brought the food, he brought the drink and pretty quickly both were working towards as far more enjoyable kind of bang.

Partners.png

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
OK, so these are from my (hopefully) upcoming game I'm going to be releasing.

Basically a game set on space after the earth became near uninhabitable. The MC (a very competent engineer and scientist) snook onto an ark ship and slept in a cryo tube. There is a disaster on the ship and only a few female crew members awakened.

When he awakens he sees a woman being spanked as punishment and is knocked by another crew member and locked in a jail. Where he has to undergo lots of tasks to prove his worth to the crew and the captain.

View attachment michalea_sleeping_3.webp

nurse_feet.png View attachment spk_by_soldier3.webp

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes