3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

shitcrap1

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023
A small animation in whom I'm working. I have paused it, at the moment, as it's a little complicated project, so this it's just a wip, that I really... really need to work in.
I apologize for the low quality, I can't upload a video, neither a gif of higher resolution.
View attachment 3506922
Neato! I'm trying to do something similar but in a desertic place, any advice?

Maxsterbrge

Aug 30, 2017
Neato! I'm trying to do something similar but in a desertic place, any advice?
I would need more information about what you are working on, to give you a more precise advice on it. You can send me a dm if you want, with your questions, and I would try to answer them.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I was working on recreating a game character and, as usual, I got distracted and went way off track! LMAO... I tried a combination out, liked it, said "screw the game" and started working on my own thing. I ended up with this nice looking little redhead. Actually used four different character assets for various parts of her. I like how she turned out.

I noticed in life that women's pubic hair often matched their eyebrow colour, so I worked on doing that in this. :)

I couldn't come up with a nice scene to pose her in because, well, I have ZERO imagination, so I just gave her a cute little look and done this up.

I named her "Sasha", just something that popped into my head...

Sasha (G8F) - Centerfold.png

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
I was working on recreating a game character and, as usual, I got distracted and went way off track! LMAO... I tried a combination out, liked it, said "screw the game" and started working on my own thing. I ended up with this nice looking little redhead. Actually used four different character assets for various parts of her. I like how she turned out.

I noticed in life that women's pubic hair often matched their eyebrow colour, so I worked on doing that in this. :)

I couldn't come up with a nice scene to pose her in because, well, I have ZERO imagination, so I just gave her a cute little look and done this up.

I named her "Sasha", just something that popped into my head...

View attachment 3508119
Welcome home Sasha :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes