3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Bismo

Apr 30, 2018
Fine job on the light. It looks pretty real, especially with the subtle expression and what I assume could be USM2 baby oil at 25%. Did you mix bigger finished expressions or dial up the details yourself? They fit this model nicely IMHO. It has all the necessary detail.
For the expression I used and then adjusted it manually.
Since I dont render with Iray but Octane, I have to make all the materials, including the skin, myself. So I cannot use USM2 or any other materials for Iray.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
My first ever Render!! Woo Hoo!! Really enjoyed trying to understand all the settings. Think I'm hooked for life!
Just need to get lots of women with huge tits and guys with massive cocks to work with! :LOL:

So much to learn about lighting and composition, plus I'm using a Mac with no dedicated video card. Took about 11 minutes just to render this eye sore of an image.

First Render.png

ade4u

Mar 27, 2024
My first ever Render!! Woo Hoo!! Really enjoyed trying to understand all the settings. Think I'm hooked for life!
Just need to get lots of women with huge tits and guys with massive cocks to work with! :LOL:

So much to learn about lighting and composition, plus I'm using a Mac with no dedicated video card. Took about 11 minutes just to render this eye sore of an image.

View attachment 3521293
well if you are using a mac, then probably you could "upgrade" an GPU like 3-or4-series with an external gpu interface like from Razor e.x. Core X or something like this.. it will work and gives you massive boost to your render time and quality with daz :)

i had few years ago this setup, but after decided to switch to "usual" workstation

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes