3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
My first ever Render!! Woo Hoo!! Really enjoyed trying to understand all the settings. Think I'm hooked for life!
Just need to get lots of women with huge tits and guys with massive cocks to work with! :LOL:

So much to learn about lighting and composition, plus I'm using a Mac with no dedicated video card. Took about 11 minutes just to render this eye sore of an image.

View attachment 3521293
Eons ago, on a 486DX33 with 4MB ram, it took 1 hour to render a basic gold sphere :D That was my first and last CG :D

Reactions: TREXrg and Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Eons ago, on a 486DX33 with 4MB ram, it took 1 hour to render a basic gold sphere :D That was my first and last CG :D
I was firstly introduced to 3D rendering by a friend of mine ages ago. Back then, as a teenager, I did not pay much attention to it, neither could I imagine that some day in the future I would be as interested in it as I am today. And yes, it was pussies and penises that my friend showed me rendered. :ROFLMAO:

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
Secret Loft Fuck_3797x2160.jpg
"Albert" you naughty boy...I didn't know you're a sneaky back door man! ("Caroline"):BootyTime:

1. Mesh Grabber a "fantastic" tool for dealing with meshes...
just for the fans...included the face swaps for your "image editor" of choice, to enjoy them privately...

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes