3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Spaceballz

Sep 13, 2017
Spaceballz

Please, consider grouping your comments into one single message instead of populating the thread with them. Thanks.
I didn't know replying to posts on a message board could be such a drag to people. I got the hint, I'll shut up, I don't know what I was thinking trying engage with the community. I'll just post my own renders and like other people's renders. I'll stay away from my keyboard.

By the way, who are you?

drapak12

Jul 7, 2018
Greetings Everyone!

Could i please get some assistance on this particular issue i am having for a scene, if you see attached... i have tried lighting / denoiser / filters the works - cant seem to get rid of these damn fuzzy dots.. View attachment 3559189
I think there is glass with refraction. It is one of most difficult algorithm. Another "noisy" alghoritm is specular with high rughtness.
I do not know light setting and most parts of your scene, then I do not know if mysetting help, anyway they are good start to adjust it.
First try to replace glass shader with something easier for your CPU (clear renders are worse, but noises are less natural then not correct angle of light bounce). Refraction=0 with opacity=10-20%. Glossy weight=0, top coat=20, roughtness=0.2-0.3, type custom curve, top coat curve 0 = 0.2, anisotropy = 1, rotation 0.2.
Try spot render of noised area. If you do not like result you can set anisotropy = 0. Custom curve=0.1 and of course increase/decrease opacity. To obtain "frame effect" darker edge of glass set glossy=1 but color black. Good luck.

and... This is wrong thread ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Xplicitb

Troxvi

Mar 9, 2019
Pierre's Vision
Pieere's visionR+AU.jpg

Having convinced Rori, to let 2 male models join the shoot Pierre is quite happy. Now he just needs to see how far he can push the girl to get the shots he wants.

Pierre Bernard: Great work guys.
Pierre Bernard: This is her first shot and she's a bit shy, so dont be afraid to take charge.
Rex: No worries we know how to handle girls like that.
Pierre Bernard: Im sure your girlfiend are gonna love these shots, i know i do.
Pierre Bernard: Let me get a few more, then change posistion.
Frank: Anything special you want to see?
Pierre Bernard: Not at the moment, just keep going.

Featuring from left to right:

Rex
Rori Collins
Frank
Pierre Bernard

A followup to Rori's photoshot

If anybody have any situations they would like see my characters in let me know, im allways looking for new ideas and inspiration.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I didn't know replying to posts on a message board could be such a drag to people. I got the hint, I'll shut up, I don't know what I was thinking trying engage with the community. I'll just post my own renders and like other people's renders. I'll stay away from my keyboard.

By the way, who are you?
I'm sorry if you felt my message was a personal attack. It was not. There's a difference between engaging with the community as you put it and unnecessarily publishing several comments in chain (and triggering notifications for people watching the thread in the process). Instead of chain posting, you could've grouped all your comments in one single post. That's all I suggested, because in my mind it's the sensible choice. Have it your way, either way. As you implied, I'm just another user here, like you.

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
It took me a moment to realize there was a couch table at the front. You're just not paying attention :) .
Well composed model. Love the details on the feet and genitals. The smile works really well.
Is that all pure DAZ ?

Question: Did you just paint the weight map on the panties in just the right spot ? How you accomplish the pantys position though ? I'm not too great on dforce'ing clothing to be honest so I'm quite interested in how you set it up. 1-clich Nirvy morph then sim ?
Thank you!

I'm using photoshop to edit the rendered image using multiple layers and blending mode and Nik collection plugin for details. Heavy masking and coloring the picture, levels setting, contrast etc. I want to make my renders lifelike as possible.

I added to the panties dforce
EDIT/OBJECT/GEOMETRY/D-FORCE/ADD D-FORCE MODIFYER DINAMYC SURFACE
then simulated the object from A position to B. Between A and B I set 15 frames.

I hope that helps.

Last edited:

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
CYBER LOVE - New story coming in the next couple of days.

Join my discord server :
Buy my art and support me:

Become a patron and get up to 3 full stories per month in 4K:

cyber01r.jpg
cyberlove4_Camera.jpg

Spaceballz

Sep 13, 2017
I'm sorry if you felt my message was a personal attack. It was not. There's a difference between engaging with the community as you put it and unnecessarily publishing several comments in chain (and triggering notifications for people watching the thread in the process). Instead of chain posting, you could've grouped all your comments in one single post. That's all I suggested, because in my mind it's the sensible choice. Have it your way, either way. As you implied, I'm just another user here, like you.
I didn't really felt attacked, was just a kind of an ironic snarky comment, just was out of it yesterday, my bad. I don't really know how you receive multiple notifications of every post out here. I don't. I receive a notification of only the first post and it says there may be other posts after. Unless you are watching the thread like a hawk and go check it as soon as you get a notification or actively reading the thread at the exact same time I am posting, you shouldn't receive a bunch of notifications. That being said, bunching my comments all in one go when there is 4-5 pages of posts is rather tedious. Also, when I answer a poster on their render, I'm trying to tell them that I like their work and telling them they're doing great. I feel like it's more personal to answer them directly, and replying to a bunch of post in a batch seems to cheapen the experience. That's only my opinion, I might be wrong and people don't care how you answer them. Sorry about the weird answer yesterday I felt pissy all weekend ;)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes