3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Xplicitb

Jul 13, 2023
Sorry for posting this here, just wanted to pop on and give a big shout out to the F95 Community you guys are amazing. i'm relatively new to this forum and recently dived into the world of 3D Art. Just want to give a huge praise to some of the artwork i have seen on here that has blown me away (you people are truly talented and a massive inspiration for me) just wanted to say Thank You :) [Hope to be posting some more Veronica content soon) much love Xplicitb

M7wXgJ7HfXi

Sep 9, 2019
Exported as .obj then deleted the parts in 3ds max and imported as a prop and parented to the right breast.
I'm just starting to experiment with Daz Rigid Follow Nodes and about to try rigging some simple objects (watched some tutorials). I've made some breast shields in the past and just redid them using Rigid Follow Nodes on the character's nipples instead of parented to pectoral bones. However my ultimate goal is to make a set linked togther by an actual chain, so I think I'll have to make it out of primatives, do the export as OBJ to combine the meshes, then bring back into Daz and rig some bones to the chain part.

Here's some old renders of the character with the breast shields (solid objects; scaled-down combat shields) just parented to nipple piercings. The newly modified ones with Rigid Follow Nodes work a lot better with breast movement and shaping morphs (but still not so good with actual movement of the pectoral bones).

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes