3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Greetings Everyone!

Could i please get some assistance on this particular issue i am having for a scene, if you see attached... i have tried lighting / denoiser / filters the works - cant seem to get rid of these damn fuzzy dots.. View attachment 3559189
You can get rid of it using Ps or Lightroom i believe, regarding Daz i have no clue about this particular case. But definitely it will take less than 2min to get rid of it in Ps or lightroom.

Mmm, I'm getting "92.86% of image converged" with only 500 iterations and Denoiser at 498.
Negligible amount of artifacts too.
Good enough for me.
View attachment 3568797
Try render without render quality, just turn it off re render this again it maybe help you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xplicitb

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Greetings Everyone!

Could i please get some assistance on this particular issue i am having for a scene, if you see attached... i have tried lighting / denoiser / filters the works - cant seem to get rid of these damn fuzzy dots.. View attachment 3559189
nominal luminance 200 usually fix that issue, but i suggest you to change other settings aswell, i dont recommend post denoiser too much because its reducing the quality.i sent tonemapping and filtering settings below.give it a try and let me know :)

Reactions: TREXrg and idTerra

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Her husband couldn't make it to the beach but luckily this nice old man offered to help put her sunscreen on

View attachment 3568504
Wow! This is outstanding! Have you thought about creating a thread for your renders? (it would be so nice having all of them in a single place :)). Do you create the whole stories or just some renders? Kudos for your work!

M7wXgJ7HfXi

Sep 9, 2019
My probe work. I need your comments
You have a good grasp of scene composition for sure.
The 1st pic with girl on blanket at least one of her arms is hovering off the ground, which could be adjusted by minor adjustments of her pose.

In the pic with the girls on the rock, the lighting makes it a bit hard to see her; there is a lack of contrast; if the scene lighting came from a slightly different angle it might make some better shadowed and lighted areas.

In the 2nd of the pics with the car, the guy with the "Brett" shirt looks like he has some weird deformations of his arms, shoulders, and maybe the legs.

Other than that, a very good effort.

M7wXgJ7HfXi

Sep 9, 2019
One side effect of learning to do dForce Simulations was I learned the basics of timeline animation.

"The males of the species are simple creatures and easily distracted."

(At least on my end on a repeating loop it looks smooth; I had to remove 1 frame as the start and end frame were the same position and made a tiny pause in the motion. Also both nipples appear to go through the center holes in Iray preview, but in the actual renders one does and one does not. Possibly one shield needs a tiny bit of position adjust so the end of the nipple does not appear to intersect the shield.)
View attachment Kimm Boobs Anim 4.mp4

Last edited:

drapak12

Jul 7, 2018
One side effect of learning to do dForce Simulations was I learned the basics of timeline animation.

"The males of the species are simple creatures and easily distracted."

(At least on my end on a repeating loop it looks smooth; I had to remove 1 frame as the start and end frame were the same position and made a tiny pause in the motion. Also both nipples appear to go through the center holes in Iray preview, but in the actual renders one does and one does not. Possibly one shield needs a tiny bit of position adjust so the end of the nipple does not appear to intersect the shield.)
View attachment 3569153
Firm nipples are funny nice, but I never seen niples which pierce metal (even in cryo chamber). I think you should adjust nipple to sield not shield to nipples. ;)
BTW, nice loop. (y)

I have great idea - bra with electromagnets. With remote control magnets can be rotated and give jiggle effect :cool:

BzPz

Jan 16, 2022
Try render without render quality, just turn it off re render this again it maybe help you.
I meant "Good enough for" VN work.
Reasonably fast render of acceptable quality of scenes with multiple angles.

For single, static renders it's easier to get the lighting right for that single camera angle and I go for the best quality.
Most of the time when you have a perfect picture, and you view it from a different angle, the lighting is horrible.
If I can make my random shit work with different angles, I go for it. But that's rare.

For VN scenes I try setting up the scenes to work for all angles, and I don't have to change the lighting for every angle.
It results in lesser quality, but "Good enough for me".
Example:
fof0020.jpg fof0021.jpg fof0022.jpg fof0023.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes