3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Tony0558

Jul 17, 2020
After x refinements of her face I finally stopped working on it. Also her body is finished. Here is a render with her in her default working outfit (left, heels, ear rings, pearl bracelet, updo hair, bra with boobs pushed) and her default casual outfit on the right.
If someone got nothing else todo I would appriciate some feedback via pm what you think about the styles and if they are plausible, or anything else you want to comment.

View attachment 3669981
The only thing missing is the one with her in her yoga outfit.

Great character that you could pass off as a MILF if you wanted to!

Reactions: LongoMcFap

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
GALACTIC GETAWAY IN 4K
In the 23rd century, humanity has mastered interstellar travel, leading to a booming industry in luxury space tourism. Wealthy individuals seek unique and exotic destinations beyond Earth, sparking a new age of intergalactic travel. The leading company in this industry, Stellar Escapes, has tasked a team lead by Captain Elena Rodriguez, with negotiating the establishment of a new resorts on alien planets.
We witness a small prologue to this journey starting with ep 1
67 scenes in 4K and 2 versions. One with dialogues and another versions without.
Available at my Patreon and Gumroad.
Join my discord for more exclusive stuff :

gg07.jpg gg21.jpg gg25.jpg gg56.jpg

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Heyheyyy!

To anybody who wants to chill with my ginger daughter Coral, I would love to share her one of favorite relaxing moments :3 (fullscreen view is recommended^^)
Tried something different this time, this is not a DAZ animation yet I'm trying to learn deeper about the depth maps (pun intended, nihihihi).... What do you think?

Attaching the original static render also below the video. No postwork on it, as always :3
Love you guys!
Hope you like it!
Enjoy <3

Edit: Song: FAUN - The Butterfly
View attachment 0002.mp4
0002.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes