3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Marcaine

Jan 4, 2023
Hi all!!! I just recently started learning Daz about a month ago. I have literally ZERO experience with any type of 3D artwork. Been watching youtube tutorials on Daz. I would love to one day make my own VN but know I am a loooooonnnnnnnggggg way off before I even attempt it. This is what I consider my best render so far. Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated!!

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Hi all!!! I just recently started learning Daz about a month ago. I have literally ZERO experience with any type of 3D artwork. Been watching youtube tutorials on Daz. I would love to one day make my own VN but know I am a loooooonnnnnnnggggg way off before I even attempt it. This is what I consider my best render so far. Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated!!
There is move, expression, lights. It's a good render. (y) :love:

Vertex Bunny

Dec 16, 2023
Hey everyone. Just shared a and wanted to drop its cover art here too. Hope you like our girls' little night getaway.

Wifey Bunny: Nyaaaha! Here's our new character, Irene Jensen! Another red-devil! Hubby bunny wanted an immediate getaway with our Jennie by the second I've completed the creation of Irene. She's one of the important supporting cast in our upcoming game! I can't help but smiling and want to show you tons of things about her! Stay tuned <3 And as always, no postwork <3
Night Drive with Irene.png

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
You might try resetting the toes. the shoe's toes generally tend to follow the foot.

Sorry, Tony0558, but a lot of the shoes around for Daz, might as well be 'chinese knock-off' imports. They have very little substance, so will always follow the foot shape like that. I've lost count of the times I've spent hours looking for a shoe that didn't deform like that...

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
JOYCE.png

Conner realised this was nothing more than a power play by Darius Bull, so invited his brother Tyson, and business partner
to his apartment, offering his mother Joyce as a sweetener.
He also invited Logan, his nemesis twin brother, to observe as well.
Logan was horrified with what he saw, his mother demanding both men took her bareback.
Connor was more sensible, he rubbered up, as any loving son should.
He'd prepared the glass table dildo for his mom to slide on after.
Logan would be forced to lay underneath it, watching his mother's hungry cunt take the massive black rubber cock.
Witnessing the men's sperm oozing slowly from her fuck hole.

NB. Connor's toe in the glass was fucking annoying to see after it took 2 hours to render this.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
HOT MILF MUM SELFIE ORDEAL 005 SNIFF IT 02.png

Mom sent me another whatsapp message, she keeps taking those damn glasses off.
Who the fuck is that guy!? That's not my Uncle Jake!? I didn't think she was like this!??
She's always been so modest. Totally shy about her boobs too.
I told her to wear contacts now she has a phone!?
Who the hell does she think she's sending these messages to!?
I can't believe how big her tits are, I always knew they were big, but they're so firm as well.
My mates used to call her "rockets", I never understood what it meant.
Wow! She looks like she's so into that guy! Look at the size of that thing!? It doesn't even look fully erect!?
I can't believe how much this is turning me on.........

Last edited:

Marcaine

Jan 4, 2023
Would like some critiques/suggestions on this pose. Please remember I have only been doing Daz for about a month. I didnt really put much effort into the scene or lighting. I was mainly practicing sexual posing. I messed up the coloring of the penis [still learning!!!!] But your opinion matters as I want to improve so thanks all!!!!
BJ.png

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 14.42.36.png

Had to screenshot this as the file was too big.

Nice to see Logan enjoying his mum's DP, whilst she's being strangled by Tyson.
I don't think Logan will ever recover from this.
Connor will be able to dominate him from now on, even fuck his girlfriend in front of him.
Joyce's asshole will be toast by the end of the day. She'll need a buttplug to keep her insides in.
That's what you get when you mess with Connor.
I wonder what Darius Bull will do to get back at Connor?
Oh no!.....Not poor Ruby!????

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes