3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Ruby 001.png Ruby 002.png Ruby 003.png Ruby 004.png Ruby 005.png Ruby 006.png

Oh dear oh dear! Joyce never expected Harvey Walsh to be this kind of a guy. She'd been sent there by her lover, Darius Bull, with the intention of "entertaining him" until Darius got there. But clearly, Harvey could not contain himself. I wonder if Darius had, in fact, set them up!

Last edited:

Trueinfernus

Jul 30, 2017
I was working on recreating a game character and, as usual, I got distracted and went way off track! LMAO... I tried a combination out, liked it, said "screw the game" and started working on my own thing. I ended up with this nice looking little redhead. Actually used four different character assets for various parts of her. I like how she turned out.

I noticed in life that women's pubic hair often matched their eyebrow colour, so I worked on doing that in this. :)

I couldn't come up with a nice scene to pose her in because, well, I have ZERO imagination, so I just gave her a cute little look and done this up.

I named her "Sasha", just something that popped into my head...

View attachment 3508119
Does anyone have the Scene Subset for this lovely lady. The original link to her is gone. Hoping someone is willing to share

Trueinfernus

Jul 30, 2017
Okay, one last post of Sasha... ;) I just realized I could lengthen her hair, not sure if I like it longer or not. Also experimented with creating and saving a new expression. Oh, also, I went to the Tone Mapping tab and upped the Saturation to 1.50 which makes the colours more vibrant in all my renders of her...

View attachment 3510805
Hoping someone is willing to share this lovely lady

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes