3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
DEP INI001.png INIation 2.png INIation 3.png INIation 5.png DEP INI 21.png INIation 9.png DEP INI 22.png DEP INI 23.png

Dominion was the most senior of the High Order.
For a potential sister of Temptation and sister of Virtue to be in his presence
should have been a moment of immense honour for those two young women.

It was, in fact, quite the opposite.

They had brought great shame on themselves and their parents, as well as the Order itself.

Alustra, the most beautiful of all, with her rich sepia skin, was the image of her mother. Dominion could feel his arousal, the temptation from her was powerful indeed.
Which is why she was destined to become a Sister of Temptation within the Order.

To work the Temptus pole nightly at the House of Temptation.

An accomplished dancer and gymnast, as well as a student of the art of eroticism, under the clerics of Temptation.

Her inspiration would increase depravity, but, it would be to a controllable amount within the community, to increase sexual activity within the community of Dominia.

Stood next to Alustra was a soon to be Sister of Virtue, who Dominion had not named yet.
Her parents referred to her as "Gwen", Dominion was not
impressed by this naming.

He would of course decide her real name, but there was work to be done, what to do with these two law breakers?

They were both of age, virgins of course, as Dominion had not chosen a mate for them.
Both girls were given the usual Chastity Inspection before meeting with Dominion.

It was so unfortunate, yet expected by Dominion.

After all, Dominion had personally known the mother of Alustra, whose name had been removed from existence by the clerics.

She was conceived during a Breeding season initiated by Dominion himself.
The nameless had pleasured Dominion many times, as well as the Guards of Dominia.
She'd never been given status within Dominia, so was available to all men of age.

Only here long enough to breed once, the beautiful child named Alustra.

Then she fled, without her child,banished from Dominia, removed from the writings of Historia.Both girls had been witnessed kissing, hiding in the bushes of Gethseme, by the Sacred witnesser of Depravity and Treachery.

The Witnesser, chosen by Dominion himself, to observe the behaviour of the community, discovered them engaging in lesbia depravitus, which was, of course, illegal within Dominia.

The Witnesser was one of Dominion's most trusted allies within the High Order.

Alustra's foster parents, were decent loyal servants of Dominia.
Her mother had cared for, as well as pleasured many of the Guards of Dominia in her younger years.

However, both her and the father(Dominion could not recount their names) were now in their 40's.

The father soon facing his Venture of Glory.

When men of lesser ability to fertilise a woman, leave the walls of Dominia, to hunt down and destroy the evil which purges their ability to procreate.

As yet, none had returned, but their glory was without bound within the High Order.

The wives of those men who left were soon remarried, or given to the Guards of Domina as maidens of servitude and pleasure.

Dominion wondered if Alustra's foster mother could become an Instructus Coitus,for the young Bull Breeders. Those blessed with the Mentula Magna,chosen by the Creator to breed. To make Dominia a powerful force of Good.
He was sure she'd had an appetite for bulls, if his memory served him well.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Just messing around with different assets and whipped her up. It was almost accidental, but I like how it turned out.
You would never guess which assets I used for her (well, maybe someone can <shrug>) :cool:

View attachment 3704822
Someone else told me not to tell people in here what assets I used to create her with, but I just have to anyhow. ;)

This character was a special experiment I was messing with. I challenged myself to create a believable female character using nothing but male assets. So, what you see in this, was created using 100% Genesis 8 male assets, morphs etc. :p I actually really liked how it turned out.

In the end, the assets are just numbers and data. The end result is 100% female, just using assets not intended for that.

It was a fun challenge.

I literally forgot that it was a G8 Male character a few times while trying out scenes with various clothing and I was wondering why it wouldn't automatically fit the clothes, then I remembered, "oh yeah, this uses G8M assets! <slaps forehead>".

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes