3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
View attachment 3880282
Sharice from the abandoned "Dr. Amana Sex Therapist". Too bad more wasn't done with this character before dev stopped. There is more new stuff in the Fan Art thread.

She was converted to a Genesis 8.1 HD asset and her hair was changed from a Genesis 3 asset to a Genesis 8 dForce enabled asset. One thing about the hair, it isn't conforming and is dForce only. If any of it is intersecting any other object, you get instant explosions.
Wow. Very good character and conversion, at the same time athletic and muscular, and sexy, and good scene, show enough to be NSFW :p :), but at the same time it is leaving something to immagination.
I had played only once Dr Amana, but I did not remember any character looking so good ! But if I am not wrong, the characters there were supposed to be G3, is the port to G8.1 in the fan art forum, or is it your port ?

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Wow. Very good character and conversion, at the same time athletic and muscular, and sexy, and good scene, show enough to be NSFW :p :), but at the same time it is leaving something to immagination.
I had played only once Dr Amana, but I did not remember any character looking so good ! But if I am not wrong, the characters there were supposed to be G3, is the port to G8.1 in the fan art forum, or is it your port ?
It is something I am trying to perfect. There are a lot of Genesis 3 characters that have no equivalents in Genesis 8/8.1. I am figuring out how to preserve the HD morphs, which DAZ says is impossible if you are not a DAZ Content creator.

This character only appears briefly in version 1 of Dr Amana. She is never a real interactable character. She is the receptionist at the gym. I am tired of seeing the same cliche, white woman getting blacked. It is always nice when a dev includes a female of color. It is too bad so few of them do it.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes