3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
It is something I am trying to perfect. There are a lot of Genesis 3 characters that have no equivalents in Genesis 8/8.1. I am figuring out how to preserve the HD morphs, which DAZ says is impossible if you are not a DAZ Content creator.
Yep, for commercial reasons ;-)

This character only appears briefly in version 1 of Dr Amana. She is never a real interactable character. She is the receptionist at the gym. I am tired of seeing the same cliche, white woman getting blacked. It is always nice when a dev includes a female of color. It is too bad so few of them do it.
Oh, I see. Still, very attractive (well, OK, I know is not a real person, of course).
About the "blacked", can see what you mean, but I have the feeling that, despite being a stereotype (goes with the "and of course they all have it one meter long" :)), there may be the idea that having the reverse (black women, white guys), or a black woman with black guys, would be seen as racist, or something like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: m4dsk1llz

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Yep, for commercial reasons ;-)
I do have a way to do preserve HD morphs from G3 to G8, the DAZ programmers are not as smart as they think they are.

G9 is a different story. All current methods of conversions are woefully inadequate, in other words, they all suck. And I own every one of the PA's attempts at making it easier. My personal opinion on G9 is that this is an attempt to allow DAZ to check off boxes. "See, we made women and men the same! We support Diversity! We don't produce content only for misogynistic mouth breathers! We are woke, no really!"

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes