3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Time really flies. Almost half a year has passed since my first render. And all thanks to the girl on the cover of the magazine and behind it, as well as NightHacker. After finishing the all currently available chapters in the Being A DIK game, I was wondering if there was anything about Bella, but outside of the Being A DIK game. So I googled f95zone and found the Being A DIK fan art page. There I found not only Bella but also all the other characters from the game that were selflessly shared there by NightHacker. However, to be able to start anything, I needed DAZ Studio. It turns out that this program is completely free for personal use. And so I started. After some trial and error with the help of YouTube I finally got the scene together. However, regardless of everything, I did not manage to do it completely properly. Considering that the scene was too dark for me in iRay view, and I was never able to lighten the problem, I render it in3Dlight. I thought the scene itself will be just fine although the graphics not really. Of course, a few weeks later I mastered some techniques, so that picture deserved, let's say, a remake. Considering that in the meantime I accidentally deleted the original subset of the scene. I have to do it all over again. so here it is. BTW those who played the game might see this joke even more funny.

Bella.png

Bella remake.png

Spaceballz

Sep 13, 2017
Time really flies. Almost half a year has passed since my first render. And all thanks to the girl on the cover of the magazine and behind it, as well as NightHacker. After finishing the all currently available chapters in the Being A DIK game, I was wondering if there was anything about Bella, but outside of the Being A DIK game. So I googled f95zone and found the Being A DIK fan art page. There I found not only Bella but also all the other characters from the game that were selflessly shared there by NightHacker. However, to be able to start anything, I needed DAZ Studio. It turns out that this program is completely free for personal use. And so I started. After some trial and error with the help of YouTube I finally got the scene together. However, regardless of everything, I did not manage to do it completely properly. Considering that the scene was too dark for me in iRay view, and I was never able to lighten the problem, I render it in3Dlight. I thought the scene itself will be just fine although the graphics not really. Of course, a few weeks later I mastered some techniques, so that picture deserved, let's say, a remake. Considering that in the meantime I accidentally deleted the original subset of the scene. I have to do it all over again. so here it is. BTW those who played the game might see this joke even more funny.

View attachment 3947286

View attachment 3947292
There's a lot of positive improvement in your style and artistry! Congrats of half a year in in Daz!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes