3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Dude... It's OK... I don't know the names of many birds either... But when looking for a generic word, use "bird" instead of "duck". I don't know many birds, but I'm sure know when one is not a duck :LOL:
Naah, too much effort man :), as I wrote, I couldn't care less about it.
When I am writing a scientific paper or something about legal or technical stuff, I can, and will in general, be very precise in each word - for a post on F95, the important is people understand what I mean.
And the fact someone went for the pointing out the specific indication of the exact bird (plastic, actually, not real, so, it is anyway not meant as a representation of reality, never seen any bird with an hole in it you can wear in that way :)), means they understood very well what I meant :).
I can be a stickler for things that I think/feel are somehow important, for the rest, it's a waste of energy I leave happily to others :), I already waste too much of my energy and time on things for which probably if I was wiser I would not bother :-D

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: EatYourVegetables

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Well, since I already bothered you asking about another one... Which character ?

As well as the Body and Head morphs, the following morphs were also migrated to G8:
Brows​
Navel​
Nipples​
Elf Ears​
Of these the Brows were the most tedious to move as they are not located in the typical morphs directory for Genesis 3, they are actually scattered in three subdirectories. This is a more straightforward conversion to Genesis 8 as did not do any HD morphing to the original character.

Reactions: ouch2020
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes