3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

AjaxB

Aug 22, 2024
I bought the XY 1.5, and successfully grafted it to an 8.1 figure. The carry-over of textures from the character is great.

That said, the only morphs that have any effect on it so far are scale - which simply distorts it - and the foreskin dial. Nothing else appears to affect the mesh in any way.

I installed according to the ReadMe. All the morph files are in the same directory - the ones that work and the ones that do nothing. What am I missing? Likely it's an installation error, but I can't find it.

I'm hanging it up for the night. It was not an unproductive day, really. Tomorrow...

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Taking a whiff.png

Couple of obvious errors with this. His ball sack and her top.

Reason I posted it was for any advice related to Gen 9 and the weird thing that happens to their shoulders and underarms. The Gen 8 seems more posable to me without it looking odd. look how absurd the shape at the top of her boob cuts in so much, dragging the armpit into the chest region.
Doesn't relate to the human skeletal system at all. Also, can anyone suggest a way of morphing her nose? Is there impact morphs for body parts?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes