3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
New story on its way
High Elf Elara episode 2 will be ready in a couple of days.
You can find HIGH ELF ELARA ( the first part ) on :

Join my discord :

E204.jpg

Troxvi

Mar 9, 2019
Family pet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oswald Collins: Good boy Loki, you like Rori being your Bitch dont you boy?
Henry Collins: look at him fucking that pretty little face of hers
Oswald Collins: Yeah, What's with the camera, son?
Henry Collins: Just shooting some video for her, she keeps complaining about her streaming career going nowhere, thought i'd help her out
Oswald Collins: Isn't that nice of your stepdad to help you like that?
Rori Collins: MMMHHRRRMH
Oswald Collins: You like that dont you? i know you do, i can feel your pussy getting wet
Henry Collins: I can send you a copy if you want dad
Oswald Collins: i’d appreciate that, i know a couple of my buddies would enjoy watching it as well
Rori Collins: MMMMMRRHRHHR
Henry Collins: I can bring her and Loki next time i visit, if you want
Oswald Collins: Great idea, im sure me and my friends would enjoy her company
Henry Collins: I've no doubt dad
Oswald Collins: I think she’s about ready for some real cock
Rori Collins: MMRRHRHRM

Featuring from left to right

Oswald Collins
Henry Collins
Rori Collins
Loki

If anybody has any situations they would like to see my OC's in, let me know, im all-ways looking for new ideas and inspiration.

I also do commissions and you can support my work on Patreon or Subscribestar or join the free tier to see what i'm working on atm

Image created with Daz studio 4.22 Pro.
Assets acquired from daz3d.com, renderosity.com and renderotica.com
Post-work done in Photoshop.
All characters er made by me.

AjaxB

Aug 22, 2024
Okay, so the time has come arrived...I need to buy a dick.

For an 8/8.1 Genesis male, thanks very much.

I've been reading through the forums here and elsewhere, trying to get an idea of the options and strengths-versus-shortcomings of the geografts available. Are most people who use these using Meipe's (seems like) or the XY products from DB XXX? Are there particular bugs or other issues to be patient with?

This is going to be my first geometry purchase outside the DAZ catalog. I've bought poses at Renderotica and have had the occasional installation issue.

I hope this is the right topic to ask about this. If not, I apologize.

artistx

Aug 13, 2020
Okay, so the time has come arrived...I need to buy a dick.

For an 8/8.1 Genesis male, thanks very much.

I've been reading through the forums here and elsewhere, trying to get an idea of the options and strengths-versus-shortcomings of the geografts available. Are most people who use these using Meipe's (seems like) or the XY products from DB XXX? Are there particular bugs or other issues to be patient with?

This is going to be my first geometry purchase outside the DAZ catalog. I've bought poses at Renderotica and have had the occasional installation issue.

I hope this is the right topic to ask about this. If not, I apologize.
From my personal experience... Meipe's Dicktator for over-the-top cartoonish/fantasy characters and XY for more realistic grounded characters.... if you want realism go XY if you want a giant Orc dick then maybe go Dicktator.. both will have issues with geoshells that can be fixed moderately easily... If I had to get only 1... I'd probably get XY..

• Love
Reactions: AjaxB

AjaxB

Aug 22, 2024
From my personal experience... Meipe's Dicktator for over-the-top cartoonish/fantasy characters and XY for more realistic grounded characters.... if you want realism go XY if you want a giant Orc dick then maybe go Dicktator.. both will have issues with geoshells that can be fixed moderately easily... If I had to get only 1... I'd probably get XY..
Thank you. I think that's what I'll do. My intention at this point is to start by striving for some realism and working from there toward caricature and cartooning.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
He was truly an inspired Craftsman when he set up this Render.
This is a custom character I created in the development of my AVN A Ring or The Shield.
Pity, I would have tried to download her. On the other hand, I gave a look at part of your thread about your attempt at your game.
The thing is, in the thread you had written that you did not know how to use Daz, but IMO, the picture I commented shows that you can get results with Daz that are at least not worst than many other games, and certainly even better than some, so, I would suggest you can probably do the images yourself with Daz, no need to feel blocked by that.

Mr.Nonnypants

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
Pity, I would have tried to download her. On the other hand, I gave a look at part of your thread about your attempt at your game.
The thing is, in the thread you had written that you did not know how to use Daz, but IMO, the picture I commented shows that you can get results with Daz that are at least not worst than many other games, and certainly even better than some, so, I would suggest you can probably do the images yourself with Daz, no need to feel blocked by that.
While I truly appreciate your vote of confidence. The truth is that this image was fan art created by a friend of mine rather than something of my own creation. He is a much better Daz artist than I could ever be. My talents lie in the other areas of game development.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes