3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

AllNatural939

I am the bad guy?
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
it's on purpose. they're all related.
The fact that they are all related has nothing to do with having exactly the same exact pattern of freckles. It's practically impossible for two people to have exactly the same freckles, let alone 4. Freckles are due to genetic and environmental factors, they come in different sizes and shapes, and they even change color over time... Impossible.

• Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
The fact that they are all related has nothing to do with having exactly the same exact pattern of freckles. It's practically impossible for two people to have exactly the same freckles, let alone 4. Freckles are due to genetic and environmental factors, they come in different sizes and shapes, and they even change color over time... Impossible.
ok, so what? it's a 3d pic. There are only like 2 freckle assets, so we artists have to use what we can. Maybe learn something from the technical aspect before you start criticizing someone's art ...

AllNatural939

I am the bad guy?
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
ok, so what? it's a 3d pic. There are only like 2 freckle assets, so we artists have to use what we can. Maybe learn something from the technical aspect before you start criticizing someone's art ...
I'm a developer in case you hadn't noticed, which doesn't surprise me given your lack of attention to detail... I wasn't attacking you, it was just a friendly observation... but you had to attack.
If I noticed, others will, and don't forget that I didn't mention that you're using the same model too (it's easy to notice). Something as simple as changing the shape of the lips is always useful if you want to reuse without it being noticeable... And about the skin, since you've gone into the "technical aspect", did you know that you can make your own skin? There are tons of tutorials on how to do it. DAZ itself gives you the possibility of exchanging skin between characters to have variation if you don't think you're technically up to par...

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes