3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Spaceballz

Sep 13, 2017
Hi everyone! I haven't been around much lately and wanted to post something. I'll post only a portion of this small story here. I don't want the post to be 3 miles long and annoy everyone. If you want to see all 22 renders you can hop to my newly created DeviantArt page: . Still free to watch, but didn't want for some out there to get mad at me for a long ass post. It happened before lol. Hope you like it and have a great weekend! So here goes:

A Friday in the life of Kimberley Feat. Isabella:

A Friday in the life of Kimberley. Daytime is typical for a young professional. Wake up, workout, shower and work all day. But at night, after a quiet dinner, she's preparing herself to go in search of some entertainment. Today, though, she thought to herself; it's too easy to bring back a guy home. She needs a challenge and she decided to find herself the sexiest woman in the club and get her back home for some nightly fun. She's found her in Isabella, drinking alone at the bar. She zoned in on her and applied the charms to get her back home. After a steamy conversation and few strategic touches, she got her wish. And the night time fun was on, from the cab ride to spending the night...

Kimberley 4.jpg
Kimberley 9.jpg
Kimberley 11.jpg
Kimberley 13.jpg
Kimberley 15.jpg
Kimberley 18.jpg

AllNatural939

I am the bad guy?
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Tired of images with a lot of post-processing?

d1_1127_alt.jpg

It looks natural, right?... This image has a lot more post-processing than you imagine. The overall color has been enhanced a bit and it's not one image, it's four, and 3 of them have had different types of camera blur applied...
Why? Simple, my computer is a piece of shit, totally incapable of rendering this image in one go.

Below are the original images...
d1_1126_alt_capa1.png d1_1126_alt_capa2.png d1_1127_alt_capa1.png d1_1127_alt_capa2.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes