3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
WYM002.png

"I can't believe how big you got from just basic training, so much bigger than your father!"

"You're just saying that to distract me from the ghost light behind us......"

"That's why we need to get away from your father! He's useless when it comes to doing quick test renders!"

"He told me it's because you make him so horny, he can't focus whenever he's rendering you"

"Awww, he's so sweet....but I need a real man! A man who doesn't render with his little baby dick!"

WYM003.png

"Wait!.....he did it again, didn't he!"

"As I said before, fucking useless!"

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
WYM004.png

"I'm so glad I get to wear the daddy pants now!"
"Yes darling, you're the big man now!"
"Wait, why has he stuck us on the edge of the frame!?"
"That's because my skirt went weird at the back, he couldn't be assed to repair it!"
"He sure is a lazy asshole!......."

WYM005.png

"What the Hell! You have the cheek to call me a slut! While you're jacking off your own son!"
"I was just comforting him! You broke his heart by sexting all those men, asking for dick pics!"
" My son was dating the only girl who actually bugs guys for a dick pic!"

dunnaknockit

Nov 18, 2021
By way of introduction...

I don't consider myself an artist. That title and honour I, personally, reserve for those talented individuals who create content that I can compile into my own creations in Daz3d. My son is an artist. He takes a blank canvas and creates works of art using oils and acrylics.

I am a jigsaw compiler. I take the parts created by others and put them together - like the pieces of a jigsaw - to make a final picture.

I make these compilations for my own enjoyment. It is a hobby, something to do to fill some of my time as I am housebound. If you enjoy them, I am happy. But I will not be disappointed if you decide otherwise. After all, each person is different and entitled to their opinion.

This is my second dabbling into Daz. The first was a number of years ago, when I was introduced to it by my brother. Then, after he passed away, I inherited his pc, complete with his (almost) 1Tb of Daz content. My time on my pc is often short as, in addition to my own health problems, I am also the primary carer for my wife, who is also disabled.

I have been a member of this site for a couple of years, watching and admiring the work of others. Now, I think it's time I raised my head above the trenches. Some of this work has been posted on my Renderosity gallery (u/n Grendel1964) or Slushe (u/n dunnaknockit). However, Renderosity, obviously has content rules and Slushe is so slow in operation as to be positively agonising!

Anyway, I'll kick off with one of my early creations. I hope you enjoy it.

Denim.jpg

Troxvi

Mar 9, 2019
Doing laundry
RoriEXEBAU.jpg

Rori Collins: I don't know
Hana: Come on, JUST DO IT!
Rori Collins: HiHi, stop it
Hana: You said you’ve done it before, at the park
Rori Collins: One time, but there weren't anyone near
Hana: Where is the fun in that?
Rori Collins: I... what if i get in trouble
Hana: Your waaay too cute to ever get in trouble
Rori Collins: Funny
Hana: So you're not gonna do it?
Rori collins: Maybe… if you ask nicely
Hana: Come on… Pretty please with sugar on top.
Rori Collins: Fine
Hana: OMG, thats hella hot, best girlfriend evar
Rori Collins: happy now?
Hana: Just let me get a quick pic
Rori Collins: ……okay, just hurry.

Featuring from left to right

Rori Collins

If anybody has any situations they would like to see my OC's in, let me know, im all-ways looking for new ideas and inspiration.

I also do commissions and you can support my work on Patreon or Subscribestar or join the free tier to see what i'm working on atm

Image created with Daz studio 4.22 Pro.
Assets acquired from daz3d.com, renderosity.com and renderotica.com
Post-work done in Photoshop.
All characters er made by me.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes