3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
View attachment 4031394

I ramped up the ghost light factor to max yet the metallic shader is still showing it. Does anyone know if some older IRAY assets will become obselete, in the way the previous format 3Delight did before IRAY.
Yes, Ghostlights other than one recent one, no longer work, try this one:-

Or anything newer than that one, should work...

View attachment 4033888
View attachment 4033889
First time I've created anything with Daz, I don't really like it, but I'm here to learn.
Any suggestions for improvement as well as discreet praise would be much appreciated.
This is how I usually light my Main Person, or Persons if I have several in a dark scene... The 3 light rig is from , plus I use the 'utilities' in that set, there's an HDRI as well. Screenshot (2304).png

I always turn the 'Visible in Viewport' OFF, Set 'Render Priority' to Highest, turn on 'Display Persistance', Shadows to 'Raytraced'

Screenshot (2305).png

That way you can see your image, without the mess in the way...

Screenshot (2306).png

Here's a couple showing where to find those bits...

Screenshot (2306).png

The finished version should look something like this.... I nearly forgot, under 'Camera Settings' to turn OFF the Headlight, but you could use that as your 'Camera Flash' with some lower brightness lights in the background... PS try Fit Control, re-Nipple poke...

Screenshot (2308).png

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hi,

View attachment 4036242

Anyone know how to make her nipples behave!? It's s breastacular shell causing the issue. Can't seem to get the outfit to sit over her killer nips!
Besides the Fit Control product that DitaVonTease suggested earlier, you can try adding a smoothing modifier to the clothes with your figure as the collision item.

Few other things to try in case neither of those mentioned earlier works are:

Check if the clothes have stock morphs that might help you fit them better on those pointed nipples.

Add a push modifier to the clothes and adjust its value high enough so that the pokethrough is no more.

Use the mesh grabber plugin on the clothes to fix the issue.

point.dot

Apr 26, 2024
This is how I usually light my Main Person, or Persons if I have several in a dark scene... The 3 light rig is from , plus I use the 'utilities' in that set, there's an HDRI as well. View attachment 4036231

I always turn the 'Visible in Viewport' OFF, Set 'Render Priority' to Highest, turn on 'Display Persistance', Shadows to 'Raytraced'

View attachment 4036245

That way you can see your image, without the mess in the way...

View attachment 4036287

Here's a couple showing where to find those bits...

View attachment 4036287

The finished version should look something like this.... I nearly forgot, under 'Camera Settings' to turn OFF the Headlight, but you could use that as your 'Camera Flash' with some lower brightness lights in the background... PS try Fit Control, re-Nipple poke...

View attachment 4036301
Thanks for the tips and the useful link!
Can you tell me what 'Render Priority' and 'Display Persistance' do exactly ?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes