3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

zopeda

Jul 13, 2017
I know this isnt quite meant to be asked here, but the search by file function of my daz is not working and a lot of my stuff isnt in the db with metadata. What can i do?

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Hi,

Besides the Fit Control product that DitaVonTease suggested earlier, you can try adding a smoothing modifier to the clothes with your figure as the collision item.

Few other things to try in case neither of those mentioned earlier works are:

Check if the clothes have stock morphs that might help you fit them better on those pointed nipples.

Add a push modifier to the clothes and adjust its value high enough so that the pokethrough is no more.

Use the mesh grabber plugin on the clothes to fix the issue.
I did use Fit Control, which is usually excellent at sorting such things out. I need to learn about push mods more. I did install mesh grabber but am yet to be able to access it correctly.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
This is how I usually light my Main Person, or Persons if I have several in a dark scene... The 3 light rig is from , plus I use the 'utilities' in that set, there's an HDRI as well. View attachment 4036231

I always turn the 'Visible in Viewport' OFF, Set 'Render Priority' to Highest, turn on 'Display Persistance', Shadows to 'Raytraced'

View attachment 4036245

That way you can see your image, without the mess in the way...

View attachment 4036287

Here's a couple showing where to find those bits...

View attachment 4036287

The finished version should look something like this.... I nearly forgot, under 'Camera Settings' to turn OFF the Headlight, but you could use that as your 'Camera Flash' with some lower brightness lights in the background... PS try Fit Control, re-Nipple poke...

View attachment 4036301
Is that Mr John Merrick!?

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
This is how I usually light my Main Person, or Persons if I have several in a dark scene... The 3 light rig is from , plus I use the 'utilities' in that set, there's an HDRI as well. View attachment 4036231

I always turn the 'Visible in Viewport' OFF, Set 'Render Priority' to Highest, turn on 'Display Persistance', Shadows to 'Raytraced'

View attachment 4036245

That way you can see your image, without the mess in the way...

View attachment 4036287

Here's a couple showing where to find those bits...

View attachment 4036287

The finished version should look something like this.... I nearly forgot, under 'Camera Settings' to turn OFF the Headlight, but you could use that as your 'Camera Flash' with some lower brightness lights in the background... PS try Fit Control, re-Nipple poke...

View attachment 4036301

I'm going to give this lighting method a pop, thanks so much!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes