3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Thanks for the tips and the useful link!
Can you tell me what 'Render Priority' and 'Display Persistance' do exactly ?

Well, Render Priority, makes those lights picked the proper settings, rather than background lights drowning them out, as for 'Display Persistance', I'm not sure, but I do know the lighting doesn't come out as I want it....

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Ok so I know these arent technically impressive per se, but listen - I'm reliving teenage fantasies here so - hope some of you other feet/legs/hosiery pervs will appreciate.

On that note - live from the Coco Bongo Club......

View attachment 4037738

View attachment 4037738 View attachment 4037739 View attachment 4037740 View attachment 4037741 View attachment 4037742 View attachment 4037743 View attachment 4037785
Cameron Diaz never looked as hot as in The Mask.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CK/3D

Spaceballz

Sep 13, 2017
View attachment 4035587

My very first try with a (potato laptop) how it's guys
Hi there! that's quite a good first try, and even more impressive if you did this on a potato laptop. Now even though you've got a underperforming machine doesn't preclude you to make renders. Where you may encounter problems is if you tried to fill the scene with more subjects, props and environments. Filling the scene with stuff is going to probably require more memory and computing power than what your machine can dish out. But hey, if you want to do pinups on blank or very basic background I don't see why you couldn't continue to practice. Eh, it's a good thing in a sense, now you can fiddle around with it a bit and if you don't want to pursue the hobby, it didn't cost ya an arm and a leg to buy a decent rendering computer. If you like it, you can start buying parts yourself later on to build one.

All that being said, happy to see a new artist in here and happy rendering my friend!

Spaceballz

Sep 13, 2017
View attachment 4036242

Anyone know how to make her nipples behave!? It's s breastacular shell causing the issue. Can't seem to get the outfit to sit over her killer nips!
Have you got FitControl? Might help with those pesky nips...

Fit Control for G9
https://f95zone.to/threads/fit-control-for-genesis-9-bundle.178371/
Fit Control for G8
https://f95zone.to/threads/fit-control-for-genesis-8-female-s.8131/

Beyond that I don't know how to help you, never seen this happening to me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Have you got FitControl? Might help with those pesky nips...

Fit Control for G9
https://f95zone.to/threads/fit-control-for-genesis-9-bundle.178371/
Fit Control for G8
https://f95zone.to/threads/fit-control-for-genesis-8-female-s.8131/

Beyond that I don't know how to help you, never seen this happening to me.
Yes I have them both, yet the top asset doesn't seem to offer the usual nipple sliders I always find with other clothes items.

Also the nipples seem to be part of a "breastacular shell" which sits on top of the usual body geometry. I've never used a body morph shell, always morphed the geometry itself. Just something else I need to get my head around.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Hi there! that's quite a good first try, and even more impressive if you did this on a potato laptop. Now even though you've got a underperforming machine doesn't preclude you to make renders. Where you may encounter problems is if you tried to fill the scene with more subjects, props and environments. Filling the scene with stuff is going to probably require more memory and computing power than what your machine can dish out. But hey, if you want to do pinups on blank or very basic background I don't see why you couldn't continue to practice. Eh, it's a good thing in a sense, now you can fiddle around with it a bit and if you don't want to pursue the hobby, it didn't cost ya an arm and a leg to buy a decent rendering computer. If you like it, you can start buying parts yourself later on to build one.

All that being said, happy to see a new artist in here and happy rendering my friend!
I have a Mac mini with 16Gb and have to use the CPU for renders. I can usually render 4-5 Genesis 9 assets with hair and clothes, but the OS will tell me to shut down all other programs.

I can't add any environment, that would just freeze it up.

I'd suggest to all those in the same boat to simply render "backdrop" environments and then use them either as a backdrop, HDRi etc or, if you have experiencein Photoshop or Gimp, to simply layer the assets.

Making sure to go for 4k when it comes to figures and less when it comes to stuff which doesn't require the same level of pixel density.

The only problem with be it will look flat, without the expected natural light bounce/shadows etc.

Spaceballz

Sep 13, 2017
I have a Mac mini with 16Gb and have to use the CPU for renders. I can usually render 4-5 Genesis 9 assets with hair and clothes, but the OS will tell me to shut down all other programs.

I can't add any environment, that would just freeze it up.

I'd suggest to all those in the same boat to simply render "backdrop" environments and then use them either as a backdrop, HDRi etc or, if you have experiencein Photoshop or Gimp, to simply layer the assets.

Making sure to go for 4k when it comes to figures and less when it comes to stuff which doesn't require the same level of pixel density.

The only problem with be it will look flat, without the expected natural light bounce/shadows etc.
Yeah it always depend of what's in the scene. The main difference lets say between your setup and mine. As a test I once did a render with a complete environment, props and 14 characters (7 G9 and 7 G8F) with hair, clothes (Bikinis and Swimsuits) and jewelry. It rendered in about 1h30 and I still could use my PC to watch Youtube or Netflix. So yeah, rendering on a computer that is slightly underpowered puts limits on what you can do, but you can still push it's limits and come out the other side with great looking renders. Also, compositing images, like adding backgrounds or props later on in PS or GIMP is an art in itself. An experienced person in GIMP or PS can make it look natural, but it's hard. I could never do it to my satisfaction. So I stick to doing all of it in Daz. But no worries, I've seen some of your work here and it looks great my friend! That's what it all boils down to, if the images looks great, who cares on what machine it was rendered ;)

Take care my friend and happy rendering!

• Red Heart

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Yeah it always depend of what's in the scene. The main difference lets say between your setup and mine. As a test I once did a render with a complete environment, props and 14 characters (7 G9 and 7 G8F) with hair, clothes (Bikinis and Swimsuits) and jewelry. It rendered in about 1h30 and I still could use my PC to watch Youtube or Netflix. So yeah, rendering on a computer that is slightly underpowered puts limits on what you can do, but you can still push it's limits and come out the other side with great looking renders. Also, compositing images, like adding backgrounds or props later on in PS or GIMP is an art in itself. An experienced person in GIMP or PS can make it look natural, but it's hard. I could never do it to my satisfaction. So I stick to doing all of it in Daz. But no worries, I've seen some of you work here and it looks great my friend! That's what it all boils down to, if the images looks great, who cares on what machine it was rendered ;)

Take care my friend and happy rendering!

Much appreciated, thanks so much. I agree with everything you say regarding the hardware.
I just added you on DA too. I'm OPTIPRIMART on there.

I'll upgrade eventually, but want to keep pushing my own skill set as I realise I have so much to learn. Also love seeing what some people are able to create with great lighting etc.

It's super fun to explore the possibilities, and some of these assets are super amazing to mess with.

I agree with what you said about compositing too, another skill set which takes lots of dedication to master.

My render times are anything from 20 mins to 1hr 20 for most black screen stuff I do at 2k/4k.
That's figures and minimal props. Upgrading a mac won't be worth it as it won't come with GPU required. Will break my heart to go back to PC lol, but needs must!

Killinit

Sep 22, 2021

Thank you so much your words motivated me even more i will consider everything you said and thank you again for your comment it means a lot to me ❤❤

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes