3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Rev Studio

Sep 10, 2023
Awesome, how did you added the oily skin effect without destroying the genitals ? Please help .
If they are using Thunder-3D's USM 2 then they would have selected the shell in the scene tab then with that selected gone to the surfaces tab. Under the USM in surfaces selected the body then saved that as a shader next, you'd select the genitals still under the USM surfaces and gone to where your preset shaders are saved and loaded that body shader.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Awesome, how did you added the oily skin effect without destroying the genitals ? Please help .
Hey,

First, thank you very much. In regard to your question, the truth is that in the raw render her genitals skin tone didn't quite make a perfect match to the rest of her skin. It looked OK at 50 % image size, but as soon as I zoomed in to 100 % I could tell that the skin of her genitals looked a bit out of place in comparison to the rest of her skin. Therefore, I had to fix its appearance a little bit in Photoshop. As I'm sure you know, the base of the issue here is conflicting assets. In my particular case, they were the new genitalia for Victoria 8 on the one hand and the wet geo shell provided together with the Linday's hair I used on my model on the other hand.

I think it should be doable to make the two conflicting assets work seamlessly together. I'd like to make further testing when I find time for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: fameerfuddi

SkyeJordan666

Sep 19, 2020
[ ]

I stand at the edge of Hell,
its heat no stranger to my skin.
Each sin I carry whispers like a lover,
telling me I belong here,
that I always have.

Lucifer watches from the shadows,
his gaze the weight of a mirror