3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
My latest update. It's going to be a VN with Choices on Quest (textadventures) with multimedia support and java scripting support...Enjoy the video demo of the interface in an edit to test mode mostly for the renders and video support. "The Beautiful Ones" by Prince as soundtrack and some test renders from my storyline..."I got to know...I got to Know...do you want me...the beautiful ones...sometimes you win...let me tell you...sometimes you win!!!":LUL:
My latest update. It's going to be a VN with Choices on Quest (textadventures) with multimedia support and java scripting support...Enjoy the video demo of the interface in an edit to test mode mostly for the renders and video support. "The Beautiful Ones" by Prince as soundtrack and some test renders from my storyline..."I got to know...I got to Know...do you want me...the beautiful ones...sometimes you win...let me tell you...sometimes you win!!!":LUL:

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
Hello guys,

is there somebody who could morph my fav girls face in to a genesis 8 female figure? Please PM if you are capable of this.

Thank you.

SkyeJordan666

Sep 19, 2020
[ ]

I fall, not from the heavens,
but into a grave of ice,
frost biting through skin
already torn by its own ruin.

Blood seeps slow, thick and warm,
a fleeting comfort in this endless cold.
Each drop a confession,
a sin the earth will never forgive.

Antarctica whispers nothing— its silence sharper than the wind,
as if the world has turned away,
content to let me bleed alone.

Once, I flew among stars.
Now, I am just a body, fading into snow,
forgotten by heaven,

forsaken by death.

Antartica.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes