3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

theglasscanon

Oct 14, 2023
My very first test using spotlights. I liked the result. I want to thank Straz3D for pointing me in the right direction and the tips he gave me. For some reason I wanted her to be wet, I thought it would look nice iwth the lights, and yeah I'm happy with it. 100 iterations took me 50 minutes, my PC is not made for this, I want to upgrade my hardware asap.

nrmlight.jpg

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Tweaked some of the Orc girl and went with the idea of concepting a possible game. Pictured her as kind of the local boss of an area in the city. Tries to fit the rough and ready stereotype of her people, but in private she's absolutely subby as fuck.

Dura-SharnTerritory(1).png

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
My very first test using spotlights. I liked the result. I want to thank Straz3D for pointing me in the right direction and the tips he gave me. For some reason I wanted her to be wet, I thought it would look nice iwth the lights, and yeah I'm happy with it. 100 iterations took me 50 minutes, my PC is not made for this, I want to upgrade my hardware asap.

View attachment 4044317

Which wet skin asset did you use? I love her skln and those nipples look super realistic.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes