3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Another character introduction concept, this time one of the more friendly criminals on the station. A necessary evil on the station, as Vayl will happily provide information on various incidents... for the right price, of course. Or maybe favours for favours.

StationBradburyConcept.png

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Its these:

However, theres a bit of modding going on - the base layer I replace with one of the textures in this - and then the glossy layer I also mess about with the colours and transparency colours so it looks a bit more natural. I've seen some of your work so I'm sure you will be able to replicate this no problem, but give me a shout if needs be.

Thanks so much!

I'm just getting into the whole concept of changing shaders/textures etc for clothes.

The image is awesome, love the pose, her foot curve and placement of the other shoe.
Nice aesthetic going on, which suits the scene perfectly.
I love what you did what the stockings, they look amazing!
Nice work!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CK/3D

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Gonna play it right now! That ass sold it to me!! :love:
That's the new beta for HHD -> it'll be ready in a week. The game is complete, and the beta 1.3 is included with the existing game. Imho, the new beta is 10x better than the complete game, and thanks for the compliment. I appreciate it.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

CK/3D

Nov 19, 2023
Thanks so much!

I'm just getting into the whole concept of changing shaders/textures etc for clothes.

The image is awesome, love the pose, her foot curve and placement of the other shoe.
Nice aesthetic going on, which suits the scene perfectly.
I love what you did what the stockings, they look amazing!
Nice work!!
Thank you for the kind words!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlenderGuy
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes