3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CK/3D

Nov 19, 2023
Which stockings are they!? They're gorgeous!!
Its these:

However, theres a bit of modding going on - the base layer I replace with one of the textures in this - and then the glossy layer I also mess about with the colours and transparency colours so it looks a bit more natural. I've seen some of your work so I'm sure you will be able to replicate this no problem, but give me a shout if needs be.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Its these:

However, theres a bit of modding going on - the base layer I replace with one of the textures in this - and then the glossy layer I also mess about with the colours and transparency colours so it looks a bit more natural. I've seen some of your work so I'm sure you will be able to replicate this no problem, but give me a shout if needs be.

Thanks so much!

I'm just getting into the whole concept of changing shaders/textures etc for clothes.

The image is awesome, love the pose, her foot curve and placement of the other shoe.
Nice aesthetic going on, which suits the scene perfectly.
I love what you did what the stockings, they look amazing!
Nice work!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CK/3D

CK/3D

Nov 19, 2023
Thanks so much!

I'm just getting into the whole concept of changing shaders/textures etc for clothes.

The image is awesome, love the pose, her foot curve and placement of the other shoe.
Nice aesthetic going on, which suits the scene perfectly.
I love what you did what the stockings, they look amazing!
Nice work!!
Thank you for the kind words!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlenderGuy
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes