3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

WolverineCTX

Nov 5, 2023
That you need help...
Remind me again, what was the Title of your Game again? Oh right, 30 Days - a Title you basically stole from another, more popular Game, called "Thirty Days"! :cautious: (Wonder why not just called yours 31 Days?:unsure:)
I suggest you comment, when you're willing to really help, not mock others that try to get better and ask for Help and Advice.
My personal honest opinion about People like you.

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
hi, I'm doing some tests for Futa content, what you think?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pro: finally a Futa with a more realistic dick (not hanging over the knees....which would cause blood loss in the brain)
Con: in my eyes (very personally!) the skin is a little to "clean and soft". Some perfect imperfections would be nice.
Anyhow: in reality i would be hers / his (what's the right one, by the way?) at once

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
I didn't even know that game existed, but come on, you can think absolutely whatever you want to think, just like I do, I'm not going to stop you, and you can't stop what I think either... And you know what I think? You're pretty "weird", to put it one way... How am I going to call 31 days a game that will last 30 days? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Dude, calm down and chill. Several of your previous posts here full of toxicity. Why?
If someone doesn't do it the way you do, don't mock them. It's not just the pros who post the work here.

AllNatural939

I am the bad guy?
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Dude, calm down and chill. Several of your previous posts here full of toxicity. Why?
If someone doesn't do it the way you do, don't mock them. It's not just the pros who post the work here.
Most of it was just my own pictures, some criticism and attempts at help, and a couple of direct comments, but people always stick to the bad stuff. So I've completely deleted myself from this thread and won't be coming back. I'm too confrontational because I've been using forums for over 20 years and not all of them were nice ones.
Pill taken. Bye.

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
Most of it was just my own pictures, some criticism and attempts at help, and a couple of direct comments, but people always stick to the bad stuff. So I've completely deleted myself from this thread and won't be coming back. I'm too confrontational because I've been using forums for over 20 years and not all of them were nice ones.
Pill taken. Bye.
I understand that your experience of non-friendly forums has hardened you, but why bring it here? Everyone perceives criticism in their own way.
No one is forcing you to leave this thread. I just pointed out the excessive aggression, it seems to me

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes