3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

rogue_69

Nov 9, 2021
Filament Render seems to be doing hair better after the last update. There's still a little transparency issue, but nothing like before. I also just found a new way to "paint" textures on Daz figures. Google "stableprojectorz". The Gif is Filament, the image below is Iray. I still have to finish the textures.
Test-2x-RIFE-RIFE4.0-30fps.gif
New Map1.jpg
I also included the texture map that is a work in progress. I had to use a texture atlas in Daz to put all the texture on one map, otherwise it wouldn't work with Stable Projectorz. I made the map 8k. Since Gen8 only supports 4k maps, I'll have to eventually cut the 8k map into individual textures.
Girl Texture Smaller.png

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
It's clear that you already have your idea, but look at that thing I've quoted (it wasn't done by me). You see the environment, right?... There are techniques that, if applied well, greatly improve a rendering, and post-processing is also vital. You can go from a nice flat image to a totally out of this world image in just a few steps.
I know how to do some of it in DAZ. Though I'm to old to learn PS and those other image programs and I'm to broke to pay anyone. LOL!

222.png

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I know how to do some of it in DAZ. Though I'm to old to learn PS and those other image programs and I'm to broke to pay anyone. LOL!

View attachment 4136227
Suffer using Gimp instead, sure the tutorials on Youtube tend to be from 2011 lol, but it will always come in handy.
There's actually a couple of decent tutorial people on there with recent stuff finally.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes