3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nothing too fancy yet and the posing is far from perfect, but I am still pretty new at this.
Meet Yuna, a punky girl who is quite down on her luck of late.
Yuna 06d, new skin 2b.png
Her skin is a bit shinier than I would like, but hopefully that is just the lighting.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Nothing too fancy yet and the posing is far from perfect, but I am still pretty new at this.
View attachment 284141
Her skin is a bit shinier than I would like, but hopefully that is just the lighting.
that is something you can check quite easily. As I found out recently. Just dial the saturation in the Tone Mapping pane down to 0. there you can check messed up highlights and shadows in a b/w ish environment.

Reactions: TheDevian

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
Nice render and nice model. Although i don't know if it's just me but her proportions doesn't look right. I mean i look at her shoulder and they are way bigger compared to her hips, also her waist seems too thin.
Anyway i hope i didnt too harsh it wasn't my intention
You weren’t harsh, that’s your opinion, but I do think that maybe the camera angle is fooling you...

Check this:
BEFFDB38-0BE4-48CD-A557-9B3EE86A31C7.png

Do you still feel the same? ( didn’t touch the proportion)

OhJo

Feb 20, 2019
Tied the ropes a little too tight, I see. Interesting detail. (y)

Interiors arent my best side when it comes to rendering them :v

Render time: 1h 40 min on GTX 960M
Texture size: ~3,2 GB
Rendering resolution: 1500x740

Reactions: Ataly

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
View attachment 284141
:love: Cute! Love the hair... what product is it?

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I have being trying to decide whether to add the following character to the main crew of my VN. She is a cheerleader type with minimal life skills, looking for a man to take care of her. Essentially she will act as the ships maid, who will do whatever it takes to win over the ships captain. Already have 6 female crew characters that have a real purpose and wondering whether a 7th is hot enough to warrant slowing down the story progress a little.
Tiffany.jpg

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I have being trying to decide whether to add the following character to the main crew of my VN. She is a cheerleader type with minimal life skills, looking for a man to take care of her. Essentially she will act as the ships maid, who will do whatever it takes to win over the ships captain. Already have 6 female crew characters that have a real purpose and wondering whether a 7th is hot enough to warrant slowing down the story progress a little.
View attachment 284256
I love her (and the others you've posted). Gotta say though - this one screams 'trap' to me... Not sure if that's your thing, but it would certainly give a reason for adding a seventh character.

Reactions: Xavster

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I love her (and the others you've posted). Gotta say though - this one screams 'trap' to me... Not sure if that's your thing, but it would certainly give a reason for adding a seventh character.
Plan to do more of a corruption thing on the character, instigated by the milf doctor character. He mother is a Starforce commander, which could add some interesting dynamics to the story line. To give you some of the character background, it is the same character that I posted some time ago in the post linked below. I changed the hair for story line purposes and it was the same hair asset as Kara (red haired alien) so I wanted something different.
https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/post-1541951

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes