3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
My DAZ is on the fritz right now because I downloaded two of the same model. I didn't catch it until I started uninstalling and reinstalling all of the DIM assets. So now I cannot get any of the morphs to load properly. Working on fixing them.So since I have no new renders to share I will share something I did a while back...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
First I have to say:
Nice poses great action scene it really tells a story
Lighting is great maybe a little too bright but that is just a personal opinion.
her outfit tails seem to hug her leg. (possibly meant for dForce?)
the usage of a blood splatter is great.
Now with the general feel...
I have been grinding around Battle For Azeroth in World of Warcraft so long in the last few days that this seems to remind me of two Blood Elves (albeit without fel green/ holy gold eye shine) stuck fending off some Sethrak in the deserts of Vol'dun

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
My DAZ is on the fritz right now because I downloaded two of the same model. I didn't catch it until I started uninstalling and reinstalling all of the DIM assets. So now I cannot get any of the morphs to load properly. Working on fixing them.So since I have no new renders to share I will share something I did a while back...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love it! This is exactly the kind of realised lunatic fantasy that first attracted me to Daz. :p See below for my a not dissimilar idea I had a while back... "Twink Elf shows Amazonian Warrior his Magic Flute":
1.png

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
One of my very first render I did in daz studio over a year ago (it not even has genitals...lol).
The lighting looked quite bad, but I like the pose and camera angle...so today (while my pc is rendering) I decided to put it in photoshop and mess a little bit around, to make at least something, out of it. Just for fun!

Shangrila-9-Test.jpg

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I spent this morning trying to convert the Daz Wyvern 2.0 into Taarna's Mount (from the movie Heavy Metal). It's not TOO horribly far off, but it has a couple of issues. It'll work for my fan art at least!

Also, i think I finally managed to make a passable version of the Loc Nar... well enough blah blah! Back to tinkering!

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
I spent this morning trying to convert the Daz Wyvern 2.0 into Taarna's Mount (from the movie Heavy Metal). It's not TOO horribly far off, but it has a couple of issues. It'll work for my fan art at least!

Also, i think I finally managed to make a passable version of the Loc Nar... well enough blah blah! Back to tinkering!
Omg dude you made me remember this from my childhood.
hmf2-languagepack.1.jpg

Jan 8, 2018
: "Jones, why have you written on the blackboard?"
: "What makes you think it was me?"
: "You're the only one with chalk on his fingers!"
: "Oh, erm, that's from the gym Miss, I was, erm, weightlifting."
: "And I'm the Queen of Sheba!"

Really happy with this new model.

AS always this and all of my other work can be found here:-

Ooooooohhhhhh  Another New Teacher.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes