3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I wanted her to have the glasses in two positions, so that I could just toggle between them, but even after cloning them, they look so different, I find that frustrating... :LOL: I assume it is the lighting or something, but still, it is odd...
joan glasses same.png

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
I wanted her to have the glasses in two positions, so that I could just toggle between them, but even after cloning them, they look so different, I find that frustrating... :LOL: I assume it is the lighting or something, but still, it is odd...
View attachment 288024
It is the light reflecting and refracting off the top position. It's actually normal in real life so don't be too concerned with it

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It is the light reflecting and refracting off the top position. It's actually normal in real life so don't be too concerned with it
That's too bad, I liked how they were reflecting, now only the frames are the color I wanted the lenses to be. Wish the glasses (hair and other accessories) had a skin I could edit/recolor like the rest of the clothing.

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
First time using Daz3D, still a lot of things I don't know how to use. But this is my first attempt.
looks good. only advice I can give you is play with Daz a lot. find your style. Skin Builder is a great resource to make custom character and so is UHT (Universal Hair Textures)

Reactions: FniZio
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes