3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Quantcake

Dec 30, 2018
not happy with it but still posting. View attachment 288197
I don't mean to be harsh but is this a screenshot from your viewport or an actual render?
The overall quality seems to be low and to me the image isn't dynamic enough.
Don't get me wrong, I've been started playing around with Daz3D the last couple of days so I still have to learn a lot.
I'm just asking this question out of curiousity :)

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
I don't mean to be harsh but is this a screenshot from your viewport or an actual render?
Don't get me wrong, I've been started playing around with Daz3D the last couple of days so I still have to learn a lot.
It appears this way because he probably rendered the image in 3Delight.

Reactions: Quantcake

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Was tweaking Commander Lorna skin prior to including in some upcoming renders. She's military and Tiffany's mother (previous character I posted). I wasn't planning on including her in any lewd content, however she came out better than I was expecting. Hence interested to find out how appealing she is to the wider community.
Lorna.jpg

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Day 29 render:

View attachment 288270

Shot with hdri 80 min render 85% converged 2k iterations. Fitting that dforceable top is been pain in the ass even with many smoth/colition iterations still a bit of a small problems, and as poor chose of character the belly accessory didn't load.
As always thank you for like's and waiting for reviews.
I got better results with troublesome dForce clothing when I inject FitControl morphs by Zev0. I've seen them here in the Asset release threat as well.

delguy

Apr 3, 2018
This is an export from DAZ in obj format and rendered in Octane Standalone. Like I said I did not like it I may discard the model

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
you could put the camera inside the head and parent it. then hide the head only. But that's just a guess not sure if it will work in practice though
thank you. but that is not, what I meant. I was talking about guidlines and experiences for POV poses when using the Golden Ratio for example or the rule of thirds. As well as which kind of poses are preferable and which don't work at all etc.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes