• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Looks like her eyes ar popping out :ROFLMAO:. No offense here, the render is good.
left one?
yeah, looks a lil silly
still better than it was when I had it set to point at male's head (the one on his neck, not his shaft!)
it.... looked far worse lol!
working on one where she is more fairy sized

Reactions: Nomec104

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hi all.

Made in response to some trolling in reaction to the release of my game, but I liked the result so much I wanted to share:

goblin macy and denise trolls have no dks.jpg

Featuring the fantastic "The Legend" armor, that I wanted to use for ages but never gotten around to.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
i am use to video edeting and i use a program called WinFF if you do it propperly you can convert every movie into a webm
webm is know tho be realy low in file size and yet keep up a great portion of the quality
Awsome and what program do you use to create the videos. I mean when you render in Daz, you normaly create a image series right?

Reactions: TheDevian

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
Awsome and what program do you use to create the videos. I mean when you render in Daz, you normaly create a image series right?
it depend on the complexety
if the render is more complex i render in lose pictures so that i can render in parts
if the animation is simple and i can do it in 1 day i just use the daz avi render and import it direcly in WinFF
keep in mind that WinFF needs a custom codec do actualy convert to webm
i dont know the codec but there are tutorials on the internet
my video editing software that i use are sony vegas pro (paid) and hitfilm express (free)

Reactions: GhostPhil
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes