3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
DAMN!!!
Textures at their original size as well??
Loved that they area ll wearing those heels!!
Yep all texture are original size. One of them has been enlarged, otherwise we didn't see her.
It doesn't come from that, even my PC reacts differently, every time the iterations are updated the fans accelerate, which was not done before.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Maybe my graphics card is finally working at 100% which would surprise me and even it remains a 1080. Its been weeks that my computer has not rebooted so it seems unlikely.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Maybe my graphics card is finally working at 100% which would surprise me and even it remains a 1080. Its been weeks that my computer has not rebooted so it seems unlikely.
My card is not bad itself. It's a GTX960. But still takes a while to cook some scenes. Also sadly, it's only a 2GB card, so I always need to reduce textures to 1 or 1.5k in order to fit a couple of characters with clothes in the scene

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Hum... Finish after 1000 iterations in 40min with 7 Chars... at 2121x1410. Houston i've got a problem... I don't know what I hit.
View attachment 298721
I'm guessing this was lit via 1 HDRI right? If so, it's not surprising. Images that are outdoors or don't have an environment render really fast because there's really nothing blocking light, or casting shadows, or causing light bounces, etc. Put these gals inside a room and watch the time explode. Really nice btw.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
I'm guessing this was lit via 1 HDRI right? If so, it's not surprising. Images that are outdoors or don't have an environment render really fast because there's really nothing blocking light, or casting shadows, or causing light bounces, etc. Put these gals inside a room and watch the time explode. Really nice btw.
Thanks. Why not, except that this one https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/page-563#post-1884342 was made 18/20 min with an atmocam, plus 2 lights, plus an environment.

Reactions: MovieMike

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Answer in picture. I delete 4.11 beta cause bad IRAY.
I just stopped daz for 10 days to reread a translation from a friend and then Summertime Saga. I haven't done anything else, that's why I understand why and how. Anyway, so much the better for my future render if it continues.
capture.png
Config complet.
capture.png
Before I was the bad xD

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
it depend on the complexety
if the render is more complex i render in lose pictures so that i can render in parts
if the animation is simple and i can do it in 1 day i just use the daz avi render and import it direcly in WinFF
keep in mind that WinFF needs a custom codec do actualy convert to webm
i dont know the codec but there are tutorials on the internet
my video editing software that i use are sony vegas pro (paid) and hitfilm express (free)
Yeah it took me forever to find a good software that would make a video file out of the image files. Especially one that isn't too difficult. Seems like rendering the video file in Daz was faster. As I didn't understand how to get a custom codec for WinFF, I tryed another software. It seemed to work :) So thanks for your help.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah it took me forever to find a good software that would make a video file out of the image files. Especially one that isn't too difficult. Seems like rendering the video file in Daz was faster. As I didn't understand how to get a custom codec for WinFF, I tryed another software. It seemed to work :) So thanks for your help.
I do video editing and filming for a job and I use Premiere Pro. For a series of images I imagine you could just drop them on a time line with each one being a frame and then either 24 or 30 frames per second. Would work in Final Cut X as well or Avid, but I personally hate Avid. None of those are free though.

If you want a fairly robust editing software, albeit this is more of a pro type software, DaVinci Resolve is free if I'm not mistaken.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I do video editing and filming for a job and I use Premiere Pro. For a series of images I imagine you could just drop them on a time line with each one being a frame and then either 24 or 30 frames per second. Would work in Final Cut X as well or Avid, but I personally hate Avid. None of those are free though.

If you want a fairly robust editing software, albeit this is more of a pro type software, DaVinci Resolve is free if I'm not mistaken.
I actually tried Premiere Pro, but this here would've taken 30+ hours :O (I bet I did something wrong) :D

Reactions: TheDevian
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes